Milan Schedule Spring 2005

I can't wait until the Gucci show. I am so interested in seeing the new designer's designs.

I cant wait to see Gucci's show, without Tom Ford:(..itll be cool to see what they do. of course, i cant wait for Versace or Prada either. :smile: cant wait!!

i'm really interested to see prada as she has truly proved to the be the trendsetter for the past three seasons...

also would love to see the new directions houses like versace may take after recent news.

Originally posted by Scott@Sep 1 2004, 04:27 PM
What about BW's next attempt at Capucci? Or the debut from A.F. Vandevorst at Allegri(providing that they do a show)?

I noticed that Julie Verhoeven has moved Gibo to Milano this season.
[snapback]352988[/snapback]​

it seems that Ichiro Seta was named as creative director of Gibo.
maybe from A/W 05 collection??

found this. there seems to be no English article at the moment.

Ichiro Seta firma Gibo

Milano, 6 settembre 2004 - Lo stilista giapponese Ichiro Seta è stato nominato direttore creativo di Gibo. La sua prima collezione sotto la nuova insegna farà la sua apparizione a Milano, durante le sfilate del prêt-à-porter femminile in programma dal 25 settembre al 3 ottobre.

Proprio nel capoluogo lombardo Seta si è aggiudicato nel 2002 il premio Enkamania, assegnato da una giuria composta da nomi illustri del settore. Tale importante riconoscimento è stato il trampolino di lancio per la sua carriera solista, sfociata nella collezione setaichiro, presentata sempre nella metropoli milanese, che si è guadagnata la definitiva attenzione di media e compratori internazionali. Nel luglio scorso lo stilista è stato invitato quale ospite d'onore alla kermesse capitolina di AltaRoma, dove ha presentato le sue creazioni haute couture.

Originally posted by runner@Sep 8 2004, 08:37 AM
it seems that Ichiro Seta was named as creative director of Gibo.
maybe from A/W 05 collection??
[snapback]359064[/snapback]​

well, so glad to see them moving on, Julie wasnt that a clever choice for Gibo.. :evil: sad that her last collection for the label was her best so far

does anyone know if pollini shows in milan or not? and if so, what day?

i'll wait with the excitement that i did for Tom ford's final collection fot gucci. i just want to see what the new designer can do

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 1 2004, 03:04 PM
looking forward to:

*Bottega Venetta (probably another presentation, they are not enlisted in the shows) Marni, Jil Sander, Prada, Miu Miu, Gucci, Etro, Dirk Bikkembergs, Maurizio Pecoraro, Valentin Yudashkin, Angelos Frentzos.
[snapback]352828[/snapback]​

for Lena
Angelos Frentzos S/S 05

angelosfrentzos.jpg

Collection privee? S/S 05

collectionprivee.jpg

Debora Sinibaldi S/S 05

debora.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members