Milan shopping

will any of you kind milan ladies let me know the actual stores that carry christian louboutin shoes? ill be in milan for a few days and thats surely something i can't find here in rome so it'll be my priority.
i know that gio moretti sells cl shoes, but im sure there are like 2 more stores? correct me if im wrong!

Hi All,

I'm going to Milan for New Years Eve for few days and I'd like to know if the sales are on after Xmas. Many thanks... :flower:

I think the sales starts around 7 of Jan.

Hello
I'm going to Milan by March and would like to know how to improve the best my shopping time there.
Someone asked before if there are any vintage shops or a flea market, but got no response... Can anybody help?
I think I'm going to visit the Outlets and that's it cause I want something from Prada and/or Miu Miu. I'd like sthg from YSL but as the brand is french I don't think the best place to buy its products it's in Italy, right? Anyway, I'll have a look. :smile:

Kate, you know what you could do ?

Access the Members List, and do an advanced search entering in all that have put Milan as their location and see what member names pop up and try PMing the members who are active on the board :flower:

Btw the YSL store in Milan has super friendly SA's.. and when I was there it was very well stocked (I got a belt that was sold out just about in all other YSL boutiques).

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yeah! today guys was C-R-A-Z-Y!
i went shopping this morning and nobody's around the city everyone was in san babila monte napoleone via spiga...
there was queue out of every single store (Dolce Gabbana/Prada were just insane)
BUT i found my first burberry trench on sale and a great dress at gio moretti:heart::heart:
check stores out soon!

Kate, you know what you could do ?

Access the Members List, and do an advanced search entering in all that have put Milan as their location and see what member names pop up and try PMing the members who are active on the board :flower:

Btw the YSL store in Milan has super friendly SA's.. and when I was there it was very well stocked (I got a belt that was sold out just about in all other YSL boutiques).

Thanks, I'll do that. :D
But the YSL prizes wouldn't be cheaper in France than in Italy?

I doubt that.. it's when you buy european goods in the US that there can be a significant upmark in the price..

Does anyone know where to find good vintage shops in Milan?

anyone ever been to the 'vestistock outlet' in milan? is it an good?

Hello,
Can anyone inform me if the shops are open on Sundays in San Babila district and Buenos Aires?
Also if someone who lives in Milan help me to find a store for which I cannot remember the name, It was kind of boutique which was located in the shopping arcade near to the San Babila metro station.
The owners are two women,the shop had a unique styles and shoes not brands but its own styles.
I'll appreciate If someone can help me.
Thanksssss
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Will be going to Milan early november'09. Where are the designers' warehouse outlets?
Can someone point me the direction please.

I wanted to ask the same thing? If there is someone interested to write about fashion designers outlets in Milan, just two two of them, but the best ones?
Is there a shop called Paleari in Milan, if is, where and what it looks like....Thanks very much, in advance. I am about to be in Milan in the end of January....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->