Miles McMillan

Beautiful images of Miles, by Jack Pierson.
They are both sexy, and sensual, which is a rare feat. Bravo to them both.

At Large Magazine F/W 2016

Photographer: Philippe Vogelenzang
Stylist: Julie Ragolia
Hair: Fernando Torrent
Beauty: Steven Canavan

models

Discover Fendi‘s Spring Summer 2017 menswear advertisement featuring supermodel Miles McMillan captured by fashion photographer Mel Bles. In charge of styling was Julian Ganio, with set design from Vincent Olivieri, and grooming by Karim Belghiran.

malemodelscene.net

Todd Snyder’s Champion collaboration continues with the arrival of its spring-summer 2017 collection. The brand taps models Geron McKinley and Miles McMillan as the faces of the season. Partnering with stylist George Mccracken, photographer Matthew Brookes captures the spring outing. Embracing a sporty aesthetic, the pair wear hero pieces from the Champion lineup. Colors and athletic fits come together for modern results. The range include tracksuits, short-sleeve sweat shorts, baseball jackets, and sweat shorts.

thefashionisto

0ISqaqk.jpg

Miles McMillan covers the latest issue of The Sunday Telegraph. Channeling his inner camp, Miles embraces styles for the urban cowboy. The leading model takes to the streets in fearless fashions. Billy Kidd photographs the scene, while stylist Grant Woolhead makes a case for bold fall-winter 2017 pieces. Standout labels range from Calvin Klein to Ralph Lauren.

f02YRpo.jpg

qfKt8pK.jpg

PmsOWG1.jpg

c4AlDwC.jpg

PCH97wS.jpg

WhWmh2z.jpg

thefashionisto.com

His fantastic head of hair makes me really, really sad to be pushing 38.

His fantastic head of hair makes me really, really sad to be pushing 38.

Tell me about it. But I think it is really amazing how his career has shifted since he switched to IMG, although I think his relationship with Mr. Quinto absolutely plays a part in it too. I am really hoping to see more of Miles. He seems to be one of the IT guys of the industry at the moment; I like it.

Miles McMillan and Zachary Quinto in NYC, June 12, 2018
4D2AFFA400000578-5838301-image-a-2_1528875496277.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

Miles McMillan attending a Pride Celebration presented by Ketel One in New York City, June 23, 2018
(not the best of pictures... sadly.)
zachary-quinto-celebrates-pride-with-designer-christian-siriano-02.jpg

zachary-quinto-celebrates-pride-with-designer-christian-siriano-05.jpg

justjared​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"