Miley Cyrus (October 2006 - November 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella_Lass334

Reaction score
She plays Miley Stewart in Hannah Montana alongside her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. She's not the sharpest dresser, but I believe she's got tremendous potential as an actress and a singer. Mark my words, she's gonna be HUGE.

lq006.jpg

(hannahmontana.net)

How old is she, 14? I don't think she dresses so bad, I mean, she's not a style icon to me, but considering her age she dresses quite good. That last dress is very nice.

I can't believe the soundtrack of Hannah Montana was #1 on the Billboard charts awhile ago...

hqcb.com

Miley Cyrus signs autographs at the World of Disney store in New York City, June 21

celebutopia.net

Miley Cyrus signs autographs at the World of Disney store in New York City, June 21

celebutopia.net

celebutopia.net

celebutopia.net

celebutopia.net

celebutopia.net

Oh. I find her a terrible actor and a mediocre singer. I watch Hannah Montanah for the real talent (Emily Osment) :lol:

Yea, I watch the disney channel :lol:

Miley Cyrus arriving at MTV Studios for her appearance on TRL, June 18

celebutopia.net

Miley Cyrus arriving at MTV Studios for her appearance on TRL, June 18

celebutopia.net

Miley Cyrus performs onstage during ABC's Good Morning America summer concert series in New York City, June 22
celebutopia

She's cute. Not an amazing dresser but i can't fault her because i certainly didn't dress any better when i was 14!

Miley needs to lay off the heavy make-up or bad skin will come and haunt her later on in life.It's a shame that someone would allow for her to be contantly covered with all that crap at such a young age :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->