Mini Anden

PradaP

Reaction score
003.JPG

006.JPG

one of my all time favourites

I :heart: her socks in that first picture!

I want them! They look so warm and comfortable, and I'm freezing my butt off here!! :sideways:

i agree she is really pretty! n with a name like mini she must be really hot this season eh??? ok ok stupid i know but i couldn't resist :P :rolleyes:

shes amazing. swedish brunette, blue eyes so healthy.

swedes are master race

clean & sweet

I really love her,her skin her eyes and her hair look so good.

I can't believ the photos of Mini at her only show this season Daryl K. She looks very butch and muscular and shes deffintley put weight on. Her head looks like a pin compared to the rest of her body!! It's so sad, she was one of my favourite models!

i thought i saw her in other shows as well? she's one of my faves

i think she looks great....
"so sad"???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??! :huh:

i saw her on luca luca. she used to be one of my faves too. don't know what happened to her. forget about the shoulders. look at the face. i think that's what i really like about her.

I really really adore Mini but I just feel that her time is up :o

i think shes gonna stay for long coz she s not over utilised like liya or the rest

here she is in all her glory dunno if y all seen this 4to it was like everywhere

She looks like a very solid girl. I doesn't matter though as long as she can still wear the clothes. I think it's refreshing to see a model with a more realistic representation of the female body on the catwalk.

Her face is still amazing..but her body does seem a tad bit too muscular... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->