Mini Anden

she's one of my favs aswell, always has been. Loved teh Gucci, Vuitton and Boss ads, well love anything shes in. I must say I'm not really liking the first two photo of her aswell, but shes still gorgeus.
p.s Almost famous I think u look like Thora Birch?

Proof that freckles are sexy :winkiss:

Originally posted by poo@Nov 28th, 2003 - 3:09 am
she's one of my favs aswell, always has been. Loved teh Gucci, Vuitton and Boss ads, well love anything shes in. I must say I'm not really liking the first two photo of her aswell, but shes still gorgeus.
p.s Almost famous I think u look like Thora Birch?
My sister heard that A LOT when she was growing up. But, no one ever compared her to me. B)

Ya'll are going to think I'm crazy, but I've always hated my freckles, and it wasn't until my late teens that I started to like my beauty mark under my eye.

I love the fact that she's natural, but I think she'd be gorgeous with a layer of foundation on.

No offense anyone.

shes one of the very few models who does runway and commercial so damn well

I love her, but she isn't doing much runway shows, is she? :cry: I think she deserves more than she's getting..

She's in a Clairol (thats right, Clairol) ad right now... looks quite cute but they covered up her freckles!! grr

Originally posted by that girl@Apr 12th, 2003 - 12:45 am
swedes are master race

never knew there was only one race in sweeden, or is it lacking on the multicultural side?

mini looks like a sweety in person, here at the VS after party!!

Her skin is great :woot: , she is cute, i don't like her hair but she has a nice smile.

Mini11.jpg
ACF22F.jpg

Mini1.jpg
mini_3.jpg

She's definetly also one of my favorites. She's gorgeous. :heart:

Thanks for the pic Fashionism, on the first she seems to be the woman who put for the campaign of parfum Hugo Boss, I make a mistake can be ?! :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->