Mini Anden

Mini :woot:

001.JPG

Funny Mini quote from an interview in a Swedish paper today:

On Naomi Campbell...

"I find her somewhat scary. Like the time she ran up to me when I sat in the Miss Universe jury a few years ago. At first I thought she was going to punch me, because she just stormed towards me, but when she got to me all she did was stop and say "Don't we know each other?""

:P

This was cute too:
– Jag var tvungen att kastrera min hund i dag. Han började bli aggressiv mot andra hundar och till och med människor, säger Alek.
Mini kommer med goda råd. Hon älskar nämligen hundar, eller som hon själv uttrycker det; ”Skulle en människa och en hund ramla och slå sig samtidigt skulle jag springa fram och hjälpa hunden om jag var tvungen att välja.”
or
- I had to castrate my dog today. He started getting aggressive towards other dogs and even people, says Alek (as in Alek Wek).
Mini gives her good advice. She loves dogs, or as she puts it herself; "If a person and a dog fell and hurt themselves at the same time I would run and help the dog if I had to chose."
Aww :D
Here's the whole article

mini said:
This was cute too:
– Jag var tvungen att kastrera min hund i dag. Han började bli aggressiv mot andra hundar och till och med människor, säger Alek.
Mini kommer med goda råd. Hon älskar nämligen hundar, eller som hon själv uttrycker det; ”Skulle en människa och en hund ramla och slå sig samtidigt skulle jag springa fram och hjälpa hunden om jag var tvungen att välja.”
or
- I had to castrate my dog today. He started getting aggressive towards other dogs and even people, says Alek (as in Alek Wek).
Mini gives her good advice. She loves dogs, or as she puts it herself; "If a person and a dog fell and hurt themselves at the same time I would run and help the dog if I had to chose."
Aww :D
Here's the whole article

Thanks for the link! :flower: I somehow missed that when reading AB.

I like Mini as a brunette better

British Elle :heart:

New pics! You can tell Mini's not 20 anymore, but she's still gorgeous. :heart:

one of my favorites of all time, I LOVE her.

i wish she'd start doing more runway and less VS..she looks somewhat generic with that orange blonde hair IMO.

btw, i clicked on the link posted by mini, i dont speak swedish so i'm not sure if i got things right....was she born in LA? is she originally american?:o

oh..and if anyone wants to translate the whole article...some of us will appreciate it :innocent: :P .

00007.L.JPG

00033.L.JPG

MulletProof said:
one of my favorites of all time, I LOVE her.

i wish she'd start doing more runway and less VS..she looks somewhat generic with that orange blonde hair IMO.

btw, i clicked on the link posted by mini, i dont speak swedish so i'm not sure if i got things right....was she born in LA? is she originally american?:o

oh..and if anyone wants to translate the whole article...some of us will appreciate it :innocent: :P .

I don't have time to translate the whole article, but to answer your question: she was raised in Stockholm - and she lives in LA & NY now.

minasdecobre said:
I don't have time to translate the whole article, but to answer your question: she was raised in Stockholm - and she lives in LA & NY now.
oh thank you, that does it for me. ^_^ :flower:

I just HAD to post this, even though it's tiny. Its Mini back in 1993!

mini19930nc.jpg

2005 Covers. May Italian Elle, March Swedish Elle & the same pic on March German Elle (that someone in the "what magazines have you recieved..." thread said was Julia Stegner!!!!!:blink:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone from Sweden get a copy of Aftonbladet Fredag, they were supposed to show Mini's wardrobe in New York. Could be interesting.. Please post!

Why do all the models dye their hair blonde? I liked her much better when she had dark hair - I think she looked more stylish than now ...

yea i just saw her pics on victorias secret with the blonde hair, didnt even recognise her at first! makes her freckles stand out! i really prefer her brunette much better!
V246303.jpg
V246302.jpg

I like this model there is smth very attrective in her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->