Reaction score

Height: 5'9"/175
Bust: 30"/76
Waist: 24"/61
Hips: 34"/86
Shoe: 7UK/40EU/9US
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Agencies: Select (London) | Ford (Paris)
Instagram: @minniewastie

selectmodel

selectmodel

Miu Miu Resort 2019

vogue

theones2watch

6 May 2018
Photography by Sebastian Petrovski (@sebastianpetrovski)

Q&A
Name: Minnie Wastie
Agency: Select Model Management (London)
Hometown: Coverack, Cornwall

What is one thing people may be surprised to find out about you?
My real name’s Amanita, which is embarrassingly a poisonous mushroom (think of the red toadstool with the white spots!) My mum’s a botanical artist and is really into mycology so that’s where that came from. Minnie however just always stuck!

Describe your idea of a perfect day:
Anything chill really. Long walks and art galleries with lots of coffee breaks along the way!

If you never needed to work again, what would you spend your time doing?
Travelling! I’ve never had many opportunities to travel but there’s so much I’m dying to see. I’d also do a lot of charity work as poverty, animal and environmental issues are all things I’m very passionate about.

What stresses you out?
Being late, confined spaces and people who dress up in those sort of whole body costumes of animals or cartoon characters where you can’t actually tell who’s underneath. If I see a person dressed up as something in the street I literally have to go on a diversion route! You can imagine that Disneyland never appealed to me…

What are you really good at?
I have no idea! I suppose drawing would perhaps count. I currently am studying illustration at college and I grew up in a family of artists so I guess I’m predisposed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->