Miroslava Duma (December 2011 - September 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm curious, did Natasha Goldenberg fall out of the "Russian Pack"? Why is she never photographed with the rest of them anymore, or at least not with Mira who she used to always be with? I know she was pregnant and had a baby, but she was still attending shows/events while pregnant. I thought her and Mira's style together looked so good, fresh, youthful.

It throws me off that face-wise she looks like she's 12. Well really young anyway.
It's an interesting/weird juxtaposition with some outfits, and I find that intriguing.

Was it ever posted?

tumblr_m0rc9g04Vt1r434uuo1_500.jpg

miroslavaduma.tumblr.com

I like her shorter hair -- it makes her look a bit older, which with her young face she can get away with! She looks great lately.

Harper's Bazaar Russia March 2012
Aisel Trudel and Miroslava Duma by Ilya Vartanyan
journalik.ru

So I'm curious, did Natasha Goldenberg fall out of the "Russian Pack"? Why is she never photographed with the rest of them anymore, or at least not with Mira who she used to always be with? I know she was pregnant and had a baby, but she was still attending shows/events while pregnant. I thought her and Mira's style together looked so good, fresh, youthful.

I think because Natasha is now living a cosmopolitan life, she is/was in Paris and Mira is in Moscow.:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->