Miscellaneous Magazines - Asia

I find the eye enlargement surgery especially ugly, it makes them look inhuman. Though japanese mags love this look, ALL the teen mag models look like they've had it. In this respect I think western mags promote a more diverse form of beauty! But then japanese society is not as diverse as europe/usa...so it's no wonder they try to make themselves look different.

see this video
ayumi at 2:43
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wuQhMg4Ides

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i saw this video before i think. or at least similar one.... . brrr>< btw i heard that ayumi cant hear on one ear {lol pls correct my english here, i had no idea how to write it down ^^;;;;} due to the plastic surgery. is it true?????

btw i recently got to see one japanese fashion magazine from the friend of my bf, and it was so huuuge O.O . like a big book. really heavy one. maybe tree times bigger than vogue or more . i hadnever seen such format before. i was told it is normal but..... wow O.O.

and> do you know where i could find more scans of japanese magazines for women? i would like to read more ><

btw i recently got to see one japanese fashion magazine from the friend of my bf, and it was so huuuge O.O . like a big book. really heavy one. maybe tree times bigger than vogue or more . i hadnever seen such format before. i was told it is normal but..... wow O.O.
and> do you know where i could find more scans of japanese magazines for women? i would like to read more ><

Well, i get With every month, but when i offered i would scan some to upload here, nobody replied, so i don't scan. haha :P Of course if you need, i scan for you. ^^
Jp mags i like cause it's so huge only for 5-600 yen and not just fashion, but the articles i also find useful.

Sweet
April 2008

405 pages
full issue download [168MB, PDF]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jkzmug

67170150da3.png

minoland

Sethii thank you , the magazine looks so great inside ^ o^v so many nice things there. i love japanese fashion {i must move to japan xD}

Marieclaire (korea)
April 2008

model: Park Hee Hyun

[cyworld]

Harper's Bazaar (korea)
April 2008
supplement
model: Han Hye Jin :heart:

18lg3.jpg

15tx3.jpg

16yh9.jpg

17ue5.jpg

14ey9.jpg

esteem

i dont like the hairstyle much ><

[@] Marieclaire (korea) > i like those clothes.O.O

Just thought I would put another great LiveJournal resource out there - http://di47f.livejournal.com has numerous Vogue Girl Korea, Elle Girl Korea, Sure, Ecole, and other various Korean / Japanese magazine scans for you to enjoy. She's a really lovely person and also does miscellaneous posts about her day-to-day life.

I saved some of my favourites from that livejournal, later I'll join that and thank her! Hope she can join tFS if she isn't already a member?

Anan (korea)
July 2006

Model: Daul Kim

[di47f livejournal]

Aw, glad you found the community helpful! :flower:
I'll send her a comment via LiveJournal and ask if she wants an invite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"