Miscellaneous Magazines - Europe

how did she gain so much weight..
look at her before...i thinks shes beautiful both ways but its really a change

Attachments

• little_to_big.jpg
    little_to_big.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 479
She looks beautiful in that picture, different. I wonder if she just started eating normally or if she just eats more

Originally posted by Cammy@Apr 13th, 2004 - 9:03 pm
She looks beautiful in that picture, different. I wonder if she just started eating normally or if she just eats more
In the "before" picture- she was exercising many hours a day and severely dieting. She has discussed this in Teen Vogue.

ohhh!!!

i saw her in Teen Vogue!!!
hhmm...or i think its her ..not sure
she was like in the feb. or march issue ..i forgot

i didnt read her article though :rolleyes: haha

I read the article. She was anorexic for a few years up until she couldn't take the pressure anymore to diet and stay thin for the camera.

I think she gained all the weight from eating all the foods she missed.

She is beautiful...I've seen her in magazines and always loved her for being curvy and real.
I have a bodytype like hers and I hate it when people go up to me and say things like once a guy said" you got a pretty face, but you are fat. You are wasting your face cuz you keep yourself fat.That's the reason why I can't like/date you." :angry: :cry: I may not be in anyway small, but I am still toned like Crystal... I completely support her because if a normal gal like me always gets nasty comments like that what more a curvy gal in the fashion world???!!!

She is so great! I cant wait to see her in more magazines! :heart: :heart:

Sephora I know how you feel. I got so depressed once when I guy told me "you're such a great girl and you're pretty too, but you're too chubby to date". Actually he used the word porky.

But you know what, I've lost weight since then because I closed my ears to people like that and started caring more about how I feel then about how I look.

I'm happy she's still modeling at size 12. Best part is she's not modelling for a plus-size magazin but for Vogue. That makes me very happy.

Originally posted by Anais@Apr 13th, 2004 - 8:04 pm
DUCKY:who the FUUCK cares if it ´s FRANCH OR ITALIAN...that wasn´t the point. BIG DEAL! :sick: :yuk:
so maybe her post was annoying.. it wasnt anything else. i think that comment was a little unnecessary because she really didnt say anything mean.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 13th, 2004 - 9:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 9:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> How horrible Sephora_Socialite! :( Makes me want to sock 'im for you!
:boxer: [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-fortezza
@Apr 13th, 2004 - 9:11 pm
Sephora I know how you feel. I got so depressed once when I guy told me "you're such a great girl and you're pretty too, but you're too chubby to date". Actually he used the word porky.

But you know what, I've lost weight since then because I closed my ears to people like that and started caring more about how I feel then about how I look.
[/quote]

Ha, its okay..I don't need a guy like that anyways...jerk! LOL...

Still...it was really harsh... :unsure: ...but it's life and I'm learning not to listen to people like that. :blush:

And thanks for caring both of you :flower: ....

my boyfriend Josh hit that guy for being a jerk about something else..then as he left, he turned around and socked him again and said "this is for telling my girlfriend she is fat and needs to lose weight!"....Ahhh my hero! LOL :lol: :heart: !!!( now thats the right type of guy for me :P )

I don't have a model's body, but I think I look slightly better than some girls with my body type. I think it's all about the way you dress.
The worst thing you can do is wear clothes that aren't suited for you, i.e. too big or too small.

Sidenote- I :heart: the bathing suit picture

I think she looks great in those pics :heart:

I don't really care if a model is a size 12 or a size 2 ,the most important thing is that brings something to life in the picture..

Reminds me of Dita Von Teese in a way :innocent:

dita.jpg

Originally posted by trean@Apr 14th, 2004 - 11:16 am
Reminds me of Dita Von Teese in a way :innocent:
I was thinking the same thing :P

By the way, the 'poolside' annotation says she is a size 14 :blink:

Originally posted by ducky@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:23 pm
There are so many comments made that are innaccuarte on this site, and everyone just accepts it all as true... here is yet another example... this picture of crystal renn is not from French Vogue, it is Italian Vogue's March issue... Not to be rude, but you should check your facts before you post things....

:blink:
WHY DONT YOU 'DUCK' AWAY FROM THE SITE THEN? Btw no pun :rolleyes:
Btw i think she is really sexy!

Stupid question but if you dress in juniors a lot... is it the same ratio to the sizes youre talking about here? Like is a '12' an actual 12 in juniors too? Cz I'm a size 5 in juniors and I'd like to know what that is in the 'other' catergory...

Thanks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->