Miscellaneous Magazines - Europe

Originally posted by BCBG freak@Apr 14th, 2004 - 9:14 am
Stupid question but if you dress in juniors a lot... is it the same ratio to the sizes youre talking about here? Like is a '12' an actual 12 in juniors too? Cz I'm a size 5 in juniors and I'd like to know what that is in the 'other' catergory...

Thanks lol
with my experience, a size 5 in juniors can be from 2 - 4 in womens sizes. a medium in juniors is a small in womens.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 14th, 2004 - 11:55 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 14th, 2004 - 11:55 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Apr 14th, 2004 - 11:16 am
Reminds me of Dita Von Teese in a way :innocent:
I was thinking the same thing :P

By the way, the 'poolside' annotation says she is a size 14 :blink: [/b][/quote]
:shock: really?
:wacko:

gorgeous. there are many beautiful girls who are "chubby" or just curvy who don't get enough recognition for their beauty because of their body type..

guys who don't wanna date 'chubby' girls are complete morons. seriously, do they want their girlfriends to starve themselves in order to be skinny, just to please them? :rolleyes:

Vanity Fair Italia June 2004: Mena Suvari

menasuvarifan.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the second and fourth pics. I used to think she was pretty, but now I just find her very boring. What has she been doing lately?

I like the last two...the fringe is cute :heart:

The first two pics make her head look bigger than her body

I've always found her stunning, and when I first saw Natalia V., I thought they resembled each other--

I like the first 2 pics--esp. the 2nd :flower:
The 3rd and 4th- she doesn't even look like herself :huh:

i hope she didn't do anything to her nose- looks like she has from these pics :cry:

She always looks sooo young, I don't know if thats a good thing, or a bad.

So pretty!

I like her because she went to school in Charleston. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->