Miscellaneous Magazines - Europe

She looks beautiful in the April US Vogue (with Gewn Stefani on the cover). Very exotic face.

There are so many comments made that are innaccuarte on this site, and everyone just accepts it all as true... here is yet another example... this picture of crystal renn is not from French Vogue, it is Italian Vogue's March issue... Not to be rude, but you should check your facts before you post things....

:blink:

:clap: :clap: better than the waifs IMO. Would be nice to see some better pictures of her though :heart:

Originally posted by fortezza@Apr 13th, 2004 - 2:49 pm
It's different and I like it.

I prefer seeing a good looking chubby model than an ugly skinny one.
Hallelujah!! lol

Such a refreshing change...she is so pretty. I never would have suspected US Vogue to give her a whole editorial. I wonder if she will get another one in the future :innocent:

I will try to scan her pics now.

i dont know what she really looks like.....; but this pic is extremely bad! whoever took it must sit and think again before givin it an "OK" for publishing :shock:

the position of her legs are NOT ok :yuk:

but overall im all for a size 12 model :flower:

:o she's ...juicy and sexy in a raw way, i like her, very pin-up retro look :heart:

I don't reallyc are if youa re thin or not ,a s long as you look good, and she dos

love the photo :heart:

I don't see my edit button- so I'll just post again-

crys1.jpg

crsy3.jpg

so funny...i have that swimsuit by norma kamali in navy...i love it because it hides all your figure flaws... :P

Very beautiful young woman. I think she looks better at size 12 than at size 6. I think she has a large bone structure; she didn't look healthy at a smaller size. She looks vibrant and healthy and strong. In no way is she fat--she is very well proportioned and looks fit and toned. There need to be more models of all sizes out there, and I think she's a good start to the trend.

DUCKY:who the FUUCK cares if it ´s FRANCH OR ITALIAN...that wasn´t the point. BIG DEAL! :sick: :yuk:

Originally posted by Anais@Apr 13th, 2004 - 7:04 pm
DUCKY:who the FUUCK cares if it ´s FRANCH OR ITALIAN...that wasn´t the point. BIG DEAL! :sick: :yuk:
Hahaha. I'm glad YOU said something before I did.

She was posting on how the model was a size 12 and in Vogue.. she wasn't writing a report.

Lighten up. :flower:

Originally posted by Anais@Apr 13th, 2004 - 7:04 pm
Im just saying that as i browse through this site I notice so many inaccuracies... especially in the campaignes speculations... On Steven Meisel's shoots, they bring in girls for "tests" the day of the shootings, and will try her in the shot, and maybe use it and maybe not... so even if a girl did shoot it, she doesn't know for sure if it will be used.... sucks for those girls... im just making a point, because a lot of readers im sure take everything exactly as said, and they need to take it with a grain of salt, considering a lot of people here are not even in the business.... Just a thought... Don't get all defensive... :wacko: and there is a big difference between french vogue and italian vogue... one is much better... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"