Mischa Barton and Brandon break up

oops.. i searched but i didn't see it. sorry about that mods:blush: I do this a lot somehow.

apparently it's for real this time :innocent:

The O.C. star Mischa Barton and Brandon Davis, her boyfriend of more than a year, have split, PEOPLE has learned.

"They are no longer together but they remain close friends," Barton's publicist, Craig Schneider, tells PEOPLE. No third party was involved, Schneider adds.

While Barton's rep would not provide additional details about the split, a source close to the 19-year-old actress says, "It developed over the last week."

Barton began dating Davis, the twentysomething grandson of billionaire Marvin Davis, after the two were introduced at a charity event in February 2004.

from people.com

^ aww.. they looked alright in those recent beach candids.

Tinuviel said:
^ aww.. they looked alright in those recent beach candids.

yeah i'm not believing the tabloids on this one....again... it seems as though they've just recycled the article? :innocent:

vix123 said:
yeah i'm not believing the tabloids on this one....again... it seems as though they've just recycled the article? :innocent:

I agree with ya vix :flower:

aww.. they looked alright in those recent beach candids.

Didn't Brad and Jen look alright in there vacation photos days before they announced their split?

yeah i'm not believing the tabloids on this one....again... it seems as though they've just recycled the article?

People magazine usually gets it right and they have quotes from the publicists. Why does Brandon have a publicist?

They'll probably get back together. That's all they do in Hollywood: break up to make up.

this is from celebweb

he´s so hot and they look really cute together - i hope it´s getting serious...:D

by the way, do you know who he is?

Attachments

• candid2.jpg
    candid2.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 15
  • candid3.jpg
    candid3.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 9
What has this world come to if not even a Billionare-heir is good enough for Hollywood-Starlets anymore!? :shock:

Hm...his mom seems to be generous enough considering the fact that he always appears to be stoned...:innocent:

She probably has made the right descision for her but still it`s sickening to see how superficial people can be...

evae said:
this is from celebweb

he´s so hot and they look really cute together - i hope it´s getting serious...:D

by the way, do you know who he is?

he's far hotter than brandon. he's probably not a billionaire-to-be, though.
they were out at LA's Club Mood, btw.

He is hotter than Brandon.
I think they are broken up but then again they could be doing the Kristen Dunst & Jake Gylenhal thing where "we're broken up even though you could see all the pics of us kissing and hanging out together constantly."

glamourmagazine.co.uk

TWO'S COMPANYMischa Barton hasn't wasted any time mourning the demise of her relationship with Brandon Davis - she's already got a new man on the go. The OC actress has been spotted out on the town with celebrity stylist Johnny Wujek, although the lucky man says it's not serious yet. "We've been hanging out all week," he told reporters. "I wouldn't call myself her boyfriend, but we'll just leave it open for everyone else to interpret what they want out of it." (28 July, 2005, 7AM) SOURCE: PASSIM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->