Mischa Barton isn't rich enough

Maybe I'm just naive, but how do you afford a $7 million dollar home if you AREN'T making 6 figures???? .....oh, wait, 6 figures per episode...now I get it...and now I'm depressed...

....back to work

haha i have never liked her :lol:
Now it's even getting worse
she should join those simpsons family.. :rolleyes:
they live in a big house, still can't sing or act...
Oh, but they can stand there looking all pretty and talking pretty things and still get paid.. :ermm:

Wow that's a good business..!! :blink:

Ok, 30.000$ isnt high, ... so i would always go for more.

This always happens .... a 'star' of the show starts getting demanding..all becomes about the money yet they try and convince us they're in it 'for the love of the craft of acting'. :innocent:

Mischa is the 'star' of the show simply because she has made herself more magazine, tabloid friendly than the others, who seem to retreat from the spotlight and carry on living their normal lives. Mishca is ubiqutious to say the least.

Out of her and Rachel, Rachel will be the one who goes far in terms of becoming a successful actor. Mischa will carry on being just famous to the point people will just know her for being Mishca and not necessarily assiocaite her with any body of work, a la Lopez.

Is Fabian Basabe still single? I guess not.

Mischa will be his perfect beard. He will be her steady bank account.

Kitty, kitty. Tom, Kitty Kitty Kat

liberty33r1b said:
they should dump her from the show, her acting skills aren't even worth a penny.....

I NO !
the first moment of watching OC i`m like wtf ? shes not even that talented..icould do a better job :lol:
i love her though,but acting:sick:

I can honestly say I've never seen her act, unless I can count those Neutrogena commercials....:lol: But I won't and I'll still say this, Mischa, I honestly think you'll live honey. Just downsize the house to one of those penthouse apartments and ditch the greasy moocher. :rolleyes:

Given that $100 000 is a tenth of what each of the stars of Friends made per episode, I say Go Mischa. Besides, she is a good actress when she puts her mind to it, and also a good model - the most photogenic woman in Hollywood right now.:flower:

I don't even watch the OC much, but I've seen her in a few movies and she did a very good job. I'd say she may not want to stick with the OC much longer.....

Natalie` said:
I NO !
the first moment of watching OC i`m like wtf ? shes not even that talented..icould do a better job :lol:
i love her though,but acting:sick:

I think it's pretty common that very beautiful girls are stigmatized. She's a good actress, no doubt about it, but the OC has a certain "flair" that does not go along with the general idea of "great acting". Check out the 6th sense or Lost and delirious.

^I do agree that her acting was v. good in Lost and Delirious and Lawndogs. But I feel she is one of those actresses who has gotten too big for her boots, and has simply let fame go to her head. I suggest that she should concentrate more on her expressions on the show (she seems to only be able to do 'I'm on the verge of crying' and 'I'm throwing a tantrum') rather than getting a payrise. Once she succeeds, then by all means, go ahead and demand all the $ you want.

Mischa bores me. I have never been able to figure out what people think is attractive about her.

I wouldn't give her more money, but i can't blame her for trying. extra money is always nice.

I don't really see how she is any "bigger star" than the rest of them..

susie_bubble said:
^I do agree that her acting was v. good in Lost and Delirious and Lawndogs. But I feel she is one of those actresses who has gotten too big for her boots, and has simply let fame go to her head. I suggest that she should concentrate more on her expressions on the show (she seems to only be able to do 'I'm on the verge of crying' and 'I'm throwing a tantrum') rather than getting a payrise. Once she succeeds, then by all means, go ahead and demand all the $ you want.
Oh, I don't know - isn't her character the way that you think she is? It's not like any of the others at the OC reek of "award winning actor" either. I thought the point of the show was to achieve somwhat emotional, sappy, slightly ironic laid back entertainment. Kinda like the 80s soaps? I mean, doing a Bergman/Goddard interpretation of her role on the OC would be misplaced, it would even be bad for the show. This is a TV soap - people do that for the dough - why wouldn't she demand more money for doing a role which might limit her income, because of stigmatization if nothing else, in the future?

I agree with JLM. Every picture I see of her looks like she threw on a bed sheet, ties it on with twine and put on some sandals. Yea she is pretty but not overly talented, unless you call winning the gene pool lottery a talent.

susie_bubble said:
^I meant her MORTGAGE payment was $30,000. Not her per episode salary.
Oh, ok, that could be a problem ... She should just buy a "cheap" home. And get a new boyfriend how dont needs her money.

iluvjeisa said:
Given that $100 000 is a tenth of what each of the stars of Friends made per episode, I say Go Mischa. Besides, she is a good actress when she puts her mind to it, and also a good model - the most photogenic woman in Hollywood right now.:flower:

yeah but the difference is Friends was actually good and was a HUGE hit with many demographics worldwide, unlike the OC. and they weren't demanding six figures in series 3!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->