Mischa's miserable New Year

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
MISCHA'S MISERABLE NEW YEAR

MISCHA Barton and her rocker boyfriend Cisco Adler didn't exactly have a great start to 2006.
The 19-year-old O.C babe and her lank-haired beau got into a screaming row on New Year's Eve at Miami's Victor Hotel where Cisco's band, Whitestarr, were performing.
"Cisco was angry that Mischa wanted to hang out with some of her other friends," a spy told the New York Post.
"There was a lot of slamming doors, stomping around and swearing coming from their $5,000-a-night hotel bungalow."
Cisco, it seems, is a bit of a handful. Last week, the pair were turned away from a trendy Aspen nightclub three nights in a row over the grubby rocker's "attitude problem".

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tm_objectid=16548459&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=mischa-barton--name_page.html

Oh whatever I've had Birthdays and Christmas' ruined way worse than that by friends/boyfriends and whoever. New Years is just another day to drink and be a moron.

I'm not fond of Mischa...but I feel sorry for her......the choices that she makes, it just doesn't make any sense. Here is a young woman who is given an opportunity of a life time to build a solid carreer, to build a classy reputation like (Scarlet Johansson) but she choses to screw up her image and reputation all together....before she knows anything her carreer will be a NO carreer.....perfect example....Shannon Dorherty. Shannon has made some ignorant choices in the past and look where she's ended up.....No new sitcom or movie deals......I wouldn't be surprised if Shannon ends up on that VH1 "The Serial Life" show...hmmm...the way Mischa is going I could expect her to be on that show too.....:P :D :lol: As for her Beau...Yuck...who cares.....

Last edited by a moderator:
equinox said:
I'm not fond of Mischa...but I feel sorry for her......the choices that she makes, it just doesn't make any sense. Here is a young woman who is given an opportunity of a life time to build a solid carreer, to build a classy reputation like (Scarlet Johansson) but she choses to screw up her image and reputation all together....before she knows anything her carreer will be a NO carreer.....perfect example....Shannon Dorherty. Shannon has made some ignorant choices in the past and look where she's ended up.....No new sitcom or movie deals......I wouldn't be surprised if Shannon ends up on that VH1 "The Serial Life" show...hmmm...the way Mischa is going I could expect her to be on that show too.....:P :D :lol: As for her Beau...Yuck...who cares.....

Since when is Scarlet Johansson classy? :innocent:

^^^...Classier then Mischa by far......Scarlett doesn't go slamming doors screaming at her beau and making a scene like a 12 year old......Ooooh Boooo hOooooO...:cry: :P :lol: :flower:

style_savy said:
Oh whatever I've had Birthdays and Christmas' ruined way worse than that by friends/boyfriends and whoever. New Years is just another day to drink and be a moron.

Agreed :cry:

equinox said:
^^^...Classier then Mischa by far......Scarlett doesn't go slamming doors screaming at her beau and making a scene like a 12 year old......Ooooh Boooo hOooooO...:cry: :P :lol: :flower:

I suppose you are right-she is classy compared to Mischa. However I don't consider making out with random guys all the time (like Scarlett is rumoured to do) classy. But I do see your point. :flower:

Velouria said:
I suppose you are right-she is classy compared to Mischa. However I don't consider making out with random guys all the time (like Scarlett is rumoured to do) classy. But I do see your point. :flower:

I don't think either one of them is particularly classy. But I fail to see how having an argument in ones bungalow (who hasn't had a row with a bf?!?) is less classy than bragging about having sex with people in elevators and advocating a swinger life style. I guess that depends on what one means by classy.

However, Scarlett has had much classier roles to play, that is a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
mischa really makes choices that will end with her having drama. didnt her and her ex used to makeout in front of crowds then like scream and hit each other?

this just seems like her usual pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->