MISFITS - new drama on E4

^aren´t those clips from season 2?

No. There are clips of the new guy and more scenes with the man from the Christmas special (the one who can exchange gifts). I imagine they're being intentionally vague so not to give too much away.

This is a little off-topic, especially as the first episode of the new series airs tonight, but if you're a fan of Iwan Rheon keep an eye out for a new film called Resistance alongside Andrea Riseborough and Michael Sheen.

^Awesome! Thanks! :smile:

Here are some teasers about tonight's season opener from Hypable.com:

1. We all know that the gang have new powers. We won’t spoil them for you, but we can reveal that there’s no Nathan situation – we’ll find out all of the abilities by the end of the episode.
2. Speaking of Nathan, hopefully you’ve all watched the online film by now. But he does get mentioned in the episode.
3. You know what they say about a woman scorned? Yeah, well, meet this week’s villain.
4. New character Rudy has a connection to one of our current Misfits.
5. “We were ********* and then it just kicked off.”
6. Misfits is just as crude as ever. Not one to watch with your grandmother, unless your grandmother happens to like copious amounts of jokes about anal sex and the shape of female genitalia.
7. There’s just as much jeopardy (and blood) as ever.
8. Simon-Alisha fans – there’s a very sweet moment for the couple (which also happens to include some rather odd nicknames).
9. Remember that power dealer Seth? He’s back – and on a mission. (Oh, and the fab probation worker’s here again too.)
10. Simon begins taking his first steps (and jumps) towards becoming the Superhoodie.

Misfits will be broadcast tonight on E4 at 10pm. Be sure to let us know what you think of the opening episode in the comments after!

New series was good but I'm just going to say it...I miss Robbie Sheehan! I actually saw him in his play last week, and he was brilliant so he's done the right thing in leaving. I love Iwan to bits (that goes back to way, way before he was even in Misfits) but theres a big Robbie shaped hole I'm afraid no matter how brilliant Joe Gilgun is.

On my first impression I don't like their new powers but as with the last two series I guess they are symbols of their new personalities (Nathan's cockiness -immortality, Curtis's regrets -going back in time etc.) Alisha is more empathetic, Simon is more wise and assured, Kelly is brighter than you'd first think and Curtis is more... feminine?

I love the new guy. As much as I loved Robert, I felt his character didn't have as much depth as Rudy's. Plus Joe Gilgun is from Salford and I'm obliged to adore anyone from the North West of England - that applies to Craig Parkinson, the social worker.

I just watched two episodes of season three and I can't believe how good it is!
The writers and the cats completely pulled it off, it's still funny, engaging, packed with adventure and great music. Best show on TV.
Bravo :flower:

Just watched the first two episodes of season 3 and it was HILARIOUS! :lol:
This show is brilliant. I was expecting Nathan's absence to very noticeable, but it's not at all.
The new character meshes right in with the previous ones. I love it.

Just watched the first two episodes of season 3 and it was HILARIOUS! :lol:
This show is brilliant. I was expecting Nathan's absence to very noticeable, but it's not at all.
The new character meshes right in with the previous ones. I love it.

ITA ^_^ ^_^

I was also a bit worried about Nathan departure, even though he wasn't my favourite character. But Rudy is amazing. Joe Gilgun is really doing a fantastic job, and he is actually my favourite from the gang at the moment.
This show is really one of a kind and always brilliant. Can't wait for tonight episode.

^I can't wait either!! And I think Joe is my favorite now as well. He's so hilarious! But I still love Simon!

I'm glad we're seeing more of Matthew McNulty. He's a great actor and his character is interesting... it doesn't hurt that he's nice to look at B)

Seth & Kelly:brows: They have amazing chemistry.
tumblr:misfitsworld

tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto1_250.gif
tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto2_250.gif

tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto3_250.gif
tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto4_250.gif

tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto5_250.gif
tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto6_250.gif

tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto7_250.gif
tumblr_lupjl3Aoob1qg11yto8_250.gif

loved Seasons 1&2, couldn't stop watching, but i hate season 3 so far. HATE the new guy, just can't f*cking stand him, i haven't laughed a single time this season and the stories are just bad.

^I love the new guy, but the last episode was very lame imo. I don't think the Hitler episode worked at all. They could've done that much better and in a way that actually advanced the storyline.

I love Misfits, and this season is going alright (though I can't decide whether I like Rudy or not) but I really can't deny that I miss Robert Sheehan. I think they made him into an ******* during Series 2 so they could usher him out easier but I don't care! I still loved him, haha ;(

I´ve only seen two eps but I´m hating that they´re doing community service again... and I don´t mind -yet- the new guy and girl but I´m having trouble getting into the season.

I really hope Kelly and the power dealer guy will finally get together. They were so cute in the Hitler episode. The episode on itself was pretty good, sometimes it was a bit awkward but in the end I liked. Can't wait for tonight episode, even though the little sneak peak confused me a little.
Also it's official now I'm in love with Rudy. He just kills me everytime besides there's something so strangely attractive about him.

^ did I mention that I completely agree with you on all counts?

Apparently after tonight's episode (11pm GMT) they're posting a mini episode on the Misfits E4 website. Hopefully it'll be on Youtube soon for all you non UK folks :flower:

Sooooooo excited for tonight's episode!

.... IS there going to be a fourth season? They seem to have tied off all the loose ends....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->