Miss Tina by Tina Knowles for Walmart (Beyonce's Mother)

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a new line for walmart where everything is under 20$ (with the exception of a rick owens knockoff jacket for 30$)

source: miss tina's official facebook

Even if I wanted to like this there is no way I could. It looks so bad. What is the point in putting a 'designer' name on a collection when it's just your usual cheap catalog clothes crap. But I love the Beyoncé's Mother mention in the thread title.

unfortunately most of us have heard of House of Dereon.. we just try to forget it..

It's pretty good for a Walmart clothing line. I really like her take on plus-sized clothing, although I think some of the stuff in the second photo may be straddling the line between funky and OTT.

I can't even begin to explain the immense and vast differences between her jacket and Rick Owens...the sadness is overwhelming.

i have to laugh to keep from caring...hahahaha
seriously irrelevant

You gotta be kidding me... It has nothing in common with fashion, absolutely nothing.

we might have lost Filthy Couture, but we still have Miss Tina. even tho Miss Tina doesn't come anywhere CLOSE to the genius that was Filthy Couture.

I remember watching her on QVC for her other line and brought out the nastiest Louboutin Knock off I have ever seen.

59168_132571106790286_107145195999544_154079_7702995_n.jpg

facebook.com

ignoring the glaring ugliness of these shirts, I can't recall a piece of clothing that flattered the body sooooo poorly. or really, I should say, not at all.

*Edit* Please see TFS guidelines regarding Weight talk

Last edited by a moderator:
how DARE you?

Tina Knowles designs FANTASTIC, intricately designed, FABULOUSLY detailed clothes that suit EVERY woman, yes, EVERY. SINGLE. WOMAN. no matter her shape.

and that idea with the BELT over it, so earthshattering, so tremendous that idea. Miss Tina will change the way people look at clothes and FASHION.

FASHION!!!! i say!

perfect description of her work from HSN. remember! HSN >>>>>>> style.com and net-a-porter

Teaching women how to stylishly dress no matter their size or age is the goal of Miss Tina, a new line of clothing, accessories and jewelry from Tina Knowles. Geared toward women who love a chic yet classic look, it gives any body type a fashionable clothing option with attention to detail and a couture fit.

CAN'T YOU SEE THE CRAFTSMANSHIP???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvJ8faIcoc4

^ Exactly :rofl:

I must say the combination in those jackets or cardigans or whatever of major coverage in the back (I assume) + the 'money shot' split up the front is truly odd :unsure:

Well I am looking at it through different eyes because the clothes look good to me and is a nice departure from the typical aging muumuu wear. I am not seeing "this woman" at a Manhattan cocktail party but if she was a school teacher or worked in a doctor's office, I would think she was kinda fly.

Now you are setting yourself up when the word couture is used in connection with a Walmart line. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->