Missoni A/W 2004 Milano

ebowleg

Reaction score
Here are some pics from the show...

capt.mil10102291833.italy_fashion_mil101.jpg

r2475095508.jpg

capt.mil10202291832.italy_fashion_mil102.jpg

I like what I see so far. Very glad to see Louise Pedersen back on the runway. She's great :woot:

Is there ANY member of the MISSONI family who is not a GENIUS with colour ? B)

What a SILLY question !!! :yuk:

Shoots himself . :cry:

KIT :wink:

Im speechless. MISSONI has done it again. i find every collection getting better and better and im loving it :heart: :woot: :heart:

Lose the fur, and I would love it unequivocally.

The fur, however, is a dealbreaker for me. To me, fur is ugly. I know a lot of people love it, and fine, taste is subjective, but I wouldn't go near it with a 10' pole.

The rest of it, however, is genius. I LOVE Missoni's fabrics and the ways they integrate the design of the garment with the print or pattern of the fabric. And the colors they use...exquisite, exciting, brilliant!

As I mentioned in the Pucci thread, I particularly love these two firms, and would totally wear their stuff if I could afford it (except for the bulgy furs, of couse.

missoni is so good right now...but the prices :blink:

not even at half off :cry:

someday...someday...someday i will add you to my wardrobe :flower: :wub:

those peices are beyond beautiful (amazing prints as usual)

I agree that you should lose the fur in the first pic... takes away from the print

missoni is GREAT........definately one of my faves

After last season's celebratory retrospective and 50th anniversary presentation, this Fall 04 collection puts the house right on track for more. Excellent work and totally lovely. Always recognizable yet always stylish and new.

:woot: amazing prints, i need to see this more closely, thanks for the topic guys :flower:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i adore missoni... they are always getting better...

I could wear everything in this collection! The prints, the colors.. beyond extraordinary.

And look at this coat!

I don't think this is one of Missoni's better seasons, but I am thrilled that Diana Dondoe opened the show.

There are some gorgeous pants, and the aqua blue sweater worn by Isabeli and Dewi is cool, but I do not like the overall look. It's not as pretty as it can be. The patterns on the gowns look more Pucci than classic Missoni.

00100f.jpg

00320f.jpg

00250f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"