Missoni F/W 09.10 Milan

Thanks MulletProof & chessmess for answering my question. The details made me love the collection so much. I'm loving the furry purse! :heart:

First day of Milan and this collection is so brilliant that I've completely forgotten about New York and London!!! :lol: :innocent:

this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love the colors and styling :D

Such a gorgeous collection.
I love the Boho feel I get from this.

i think this is the best Missoni collection i've seen! i'm really surprised!

Last edited by a moderator:
crazy styling: great to lift the mood of economic doom and gloom with a bag lady or two :lol:

I agree with the first part! I know when I'm depressed, economically or otherwise, I definitely want to load on the layers and feel like I'm snuggled in a blanket!

That being said, this collection is a stylish way to do so. And even without the styling, the details on the individual pieces are lovely and I'm sure this will sell well and perhaps be an editorial hit

The detail shots are amazing. Each time I look at this collection, I like it more and more. It makes me want to go grab every sweater and scarf in my closet and bundle up! :lol:

I looove the blue and beige tones together. Beautiful! And the styling is perfect.

beautiful collection!! there are some pieces that i'm simply in love with:heart:
i like the crazy styling and the blue

Am I the first one to say that I'm not feeling it? It's way too distracting!

wow.. just brilliant!
love the styling, love the layering!
it even make sasha looks tall!! haha
and the scarves are to die for!!

I think this is just fantastic! I agree that I'm not the biggest fan of the footwear, but man, this is a great collection! Beautiful colors...I like that it feels wintery but it's not dark. Beautiful, subtle prints. This is truly a testament to the power of great styling...every exit is a total look. So beautifully dense.

And the detail shots are wonderful...the textiles look so sumptuous.

No matter which year or which season, there is always someone who will do Homeless Chic. This collection is just annoying. All those scarves and all that draping would suffocate anyone wearing them. And the colours are so boring.

Looks like homless chic finally found a home at Missoni.

I love this collection so much. I just want to wrap myself in all the scarves and sweaters.

Its wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->