Missoni

mrrene

Reaction score
Rosita and Ottavio Missoni decided they were goping to start a fashion label on the day they married in 1953; they wanted to spend life doing something creative.
Now their children Vittorio, Luca and Angela are running the label and live by the factory. Says Luca: "My kitchen becomes a canteen at lunchtime. For, to home-made pasta, dolci, and with a view of my beloved garden, business problems are much easier to address." :flower:

fs-missoni-12,property=Object.jpg

fs-missoni-11,property=Object.jpg

Gisèle in Missoni

fs-missoni-04,property=Object.jpg

For a rainy day

fs-missoni-13,property=Object.jpg

Missoni Mini B)

:lol: mrrene, thanks for the article & pictures... i have to admit, that mini cooper is wild!!!

Gotta have the car that goes with the shoes and the umbrella! :lol:

i'm crazy about the missoni prints. i think i like them even better than pucci. i really love that umbrella! :heart: just the thing for a rainy day.

I want the Missoni umbrella and that car! :woot: :heart:

Also I haven't seen anything new from Angela Missoni. :wink:

Missoni has always been in my top Five list. A line to invest in, classics that will be around foerever. I wish my red mini cooper had a Missoni print :woot:

who has watched the video for so into you by tamia and fabulous?Theres a part thats obviously stolen from this campaign!!!
Love everythind abt them.Have you been to their site/www.missoni.it

i LOVE LOVE LOVE missoni!

thank you for the pictures! :heart:

i've grown to adore missoni, it used to think the prints were absolutely shocking and vile, but matched with the right clothes it can look so chic.
i think in recent year missomi have made huge improvements too, especially with fabrics, it really does make a difference with these prints on other fabrics

the fit of this is beautiful
100098255.jpg

I love Missoni....
Mrrene, you are from germany too???? I live in Munich!!!!!

I love this season!
missonispring05.jpg

00040f.jpg
missoni.jpg

Missoni.jpg
rw-missoni.jpg
00210f.jpg

missoni001%20copy.JPG
Love this dress and Marina Perez too
missoni.jpg

personally i've turned my back on missoni, its everywear now and so easily copied for the high street.for this summer i'm getting into johnathan saunders for prints and im getting my stripe knit fix from rykiel. i was once such a fan, but saying that i may be tempted by the upcoming winter collection especially the emergence of the 'moncho'..
00180m.jpg
00020m.jpg
00070m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"