Missy Elliott Designs

i'll take your word on Gwen agirlcalledk1ll much more since i dont 'follow' much her society looks ...
i've mainly seen her around in Dior though..

thanks for bringing us back to topic and welcome to tFS :flower:

thanks for the welcome!

+ yes. she wears dior an awful lot, too, mostly to the big ticket events. can't deny that.

Supa Dupa Fly Threads
Adidas and Missy Elliott announce design collaboration

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The capsule collection will feature three levels of sportswear—Base, Rhythm and Remix. Base will represent 50 percent of the collection; Rhythm, 30 percent; and Remix, 20 percent. In addition, RESPECT M.E. will also feature four shoes and a line of boots. This is only the second time Adidas has partnered with an entertainer: “Adidas doesn’t usually collaborate with people from the entertainment industry,” Michalsky said. “Run DMC was the only one we’ve ever worked with because we are still very much a sports and athletics-oriented organization. So having Missy work with us is something very special.”

While a few unisex pieces will be included in the collection, the line is made for women of all sizes.  “I had to make sure the clothes would fit the bigger women,” she said, adding that the line will be available in sizes XS to XXL. T-shirts, sweatshirts and track pants and jackets make up the majority of the collection, and prices hover around the $100 mark.  Portion of the proceeds from RESPECT M.E. will go to Elliott’s charity, “Break The Cycle,” which works with youth to end domestic violence. Elliott has pledged to collect five million dollars for the cause.  Elliott also revealed that several limited edition pieces are being designed with proceeds going towards charity, but declined to disclose further details.

The first shipment is will arrive in September, with worldwide deliveries set for November. “It will be globally launched because Missy is a global artist,” Michalsky said. “No specific collection will be produced to target consumers in specific countries—there will be no Missy Elliott line for the UK, for France, etc.” In the United States, the line will be carried in 500 stores in 2004; another 500 will be added in 2005.

From The Daily aka fashionweekdaily.com :heart: (I promise this is the last bouncing, ok? :flower: )

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 22
i'm sorry but i really hate that b*tch! She thinks that ever since she lost weight that she can have sex now! She is trying to be all sexy and wear short tight shorts! grosssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by XdeGRAW@Apr 20th, 2004 - 2:14 am
She thinks that ever since she lost weight that she can have sex now!
People of any weight can have sex.

Originally posted by XdeGRAW@Apr 20th, 2004 - 1:14 am
i'm sorry but i really hate that b*tch! She thinks that ever since she lost weight that she can have sex now! She is trying to be all sexy and wear short tight shorts! grosssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you too... :rolleyes:

purple you make me laugh B)

I'd kinda like to see more of it. So far the color range posted would look shocking on pale chick like me but... who knows :P

I dont like those coloured outfits at all. I hope she'll come out with something a little less ghetto, for those of us that have more class :innocent:

Portion of the proceeds from RESPECT M.E. will go to Elliott’s charity, “Break The Cycle,” which works with youth to end domestic violence. Elliott has pledged to collect five million dollars for the cause

:shock: i had no idea she's been evolved in such a worthy charity, :cry:
j'adore MissE :heart:

ps, no problems with bouncing igni & a flower for the news-post :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 20th, 2004 - 10:13 am
Portion of the proceeds from RESPECT M.E. will go to Elliott’s charity, “Break The Cycle,” which works with youth to end domestic violence. Elliott has pledged to collect five million dollars for the cause

:shock: i had no idea she's been evolved in such a worthy charity, :cry:
j'adore MissE :heart:
good for ehr! i'm glad to see some peopel care

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 20th, 2004 - 7:16 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 7:16 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-XdeGRAW@Apr 20th, 2004 - 1:14 am
i'm sorry but i really hate that b***! She thinks that ever since she lost weight that she can have sex now .....
We love you too... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:clap: :king: :flower:

Originally posted by Lena+Apr 20th, 2004 - 12:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 12:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 20th, 2004 - 7:16 am
<!--QuoteBegin-XdeGRAW
@Apr 20th, 2004 - 1:14 am
i'm sorry but i really hate that b***!  She thinks that ever since she lost weight that she can have sex now .....

We love you too... :rolleyes:
:clap: :king: :flower: [/b][/quote]
thanks, lol! It feels good to finally be accepted now...LOL :flower: :heart:

Originally posted by HBoogie+Apr 20th, 2004 - 1:16 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 1:16 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-XdeGRAW@Apr 20th, 2004 - 2:14 am
She thinks that ever since she lost weight that she can have sex now!
People of any weight can have sex. [/b][/quote]
No, people of every weight can't have sex. Morbidly obese people can't. First of all you would have to get past all the rolls and fat that are covering their genitals!!!! They would practically have to string some rope through their rolls and tie it to the ceiling so their partner won't be smothered! LOL! And if they can get past that, they have to try not to overwork themselves because they don't wanna die of a heart attack!!!!! LOL! The only sex people of any weight can have is cyber sex!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :flower:

Originally posted by BagGal@Apr 20th, 2004 - 6:21 pm
:shock: oh goodness.
Exactly. :shock: Which is why I'm not going to bother responding let alone try to address what was so wrong about the original post. :::backs away from the thread slowly:::

just ignore him! i seriously cant be bothered to lecture someone who is obvious schizzo. "lol" on one line and " :angry: " heads on the next. and this since the 1st (!) post!

X, make up your mind. you boring everyone :rolleyes:

DISGUSTING....

nice effort to try n raise money for charity... but shouldnt have missy done something where she will actually be able to raise money... who in their right mind is gonna really buy those clothes... :blink:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 20th, 2004 - 7:58 pm
just ignore him! i seriously cant be bothered to lecture someone who is obvious schizzo. "lol" on one line and " :angry: " heads on the next. and this since the 1st (!) post!

X, make up your mind. you boring everyone :rolleyes:
Yes, the excessive " :angry: " does make me uncomfortable :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igobyjuju
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->