Miu Miu F/W 04 Milan

I think this collection is great. Seeing the Miu Miu collection grow up a bit over the past few seasons has been very interesting. The palette is very appealing to me, especially the greens and rusted browns. As far as the bags go, I'm digging the softer shapes constructed in fabric and am thrilled by the tortoise chain bags.

So far these are the only things I have really liked from it...

miumiu19.jpg
miumiu18.jpg
miumiu08.jpg

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:14 pm
Love the smokey makeup! B)
the makeup is lovely :flower:

I like the collection,the way the shades have been combined is wonderful

I love this collection. I especially like the drab colours, it works beautifully!

Has anyone seen the pictures of the men's Miu Miu collection A/W 2004? It is amazing. In my opinion it is much stronger than regular men's Prada.

Originally posted by eguana@Feb 29th, 2004 - 4:14 am
great collection alot better than prada
this collection was better than prada, but i must say that i am getting a little bored. miu miu is becoming reliably muted and quiet which just may be a good thing.

I also preferred this collection to Prada, infact Miu Miu was my fave A/W collection! I love all the jackets! Hard to choose which one I'm going to buy! In the new campaign it all looks so luxe!

what really sets miumiu apart from prada?

price? formalitly?

love it - like the mid blue & tan colour combination - striking in a low key way. I want that coat with the embriodery down the front. so lovely. i love this collection.

Great collection. The embroidered coat is my favorite piece and I also love the dress and coat posted by strawberry daquiri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->