Miu Miu F/W 08.09 Paris

I'm sure it has been posted throughout the post but I am too lazy to go searching for it.. Why are the models initials on the clothes?

I agree with those who said that the collection doesn't deserve the hate it's getting.
Apart from the ugly head caps the rest is very interesting and relatively wearable.It's a modern take on sportswear.I love the cut-out pieces and the "crazy" shoes

Is she trying to make the models seem more like real people (in regards to the whole models are nothing debate) or what?

I loved Miu Miu during S/S06 and F/W05 when it was fierce and interesting. This is just too gimmicky. Miuccia is Italy's Marc Jacobs - in the worst possible way. :yuk:

:shock: What:rolleyes: since when Marc Jacobs went "fishy fishy" in one of his collections?????? Have you got any pictures?? becauce I've never seen this.:lol:
Marc Jacobs has done two great collections (once again) this season.We can't say the same for La "Miu-Miu" Prada, and these Initials are beyond ridiculous.

Hate this collection. What possesses someone to do a scuba collection? *snore*

Love the shoes.
I always love shoes though.

It seems that Chloe Sevigny already wore the collection to the show.

:heart:

i'm hoping that next season Miuccia will deliver clothes and not new concepts that cannot be worn outside a water park!

oh god, this thread is soo funny..I just read it to entertain myself haha

WHY does Miuccia think she can get away with everything?

"Maybe that's just Miuccia, always a few steps ahead." oh god, the sycophants over at Style.com.

I can't help but think the men's design team who were probably all let go. They got fired for this?!

100093480.jpg
100093496.jpg

100084467.jpg
100084466.jpg

I also can't help but think of these collections from Balenciaga Fall and Spring 2003

style.com

That might explain why I kind of like this collection :ninja:

I see the inspiration, but Prada´s collection has it´s own touch...Of course is really similar...

Nice try.....but no for me
The bag the shoes...ok
but the clothes.....some of them really odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->