Miu Miu F/W 2020.21 Paris

I don’t know if MiuMiu needs a co-creative director but a new stylist would be a great start.
Some great pieces, some weird commitment (why are we seeing those extra long silhouettes at almost every MiuMiu collections), some very ugly things (the 80’s pouffy/sheer moment) and some confusing looks (the look on Kaia is more Zuhair Murad than Miuccia Prada). The carpet is so pretty that it’s a pity they didn’t used it as a print for the collection. I wouldn’t mind a coat or a shirt in that print.

The bags and the shoes worn on the two first looks are perfect. The casting is a mess.

It seems like today we have a competition for the ugliest show of the season.
And we still have to wait for LV.
Don’t come for my Nicolas now! lol

Less offensive than say the Troll fur collection but still shabby and not at all magical like Miu Miu used to be. Weird to see Miuccia presenting so many evening gowns, I remember reading that she found that gowns were too clasically femenine and not at all what she was interested in, she should stick to daywear to be honest. Here's me hoping that at least Raf can convince her to bring back Rizzo because he brought some much needed coolness.

the clothes need to ironed...

It's really sad how Miu Miu peaked after the fabulous John Waters collection. And that skimpy knit tube top, sweet mother of God.

I actually really loved it, this is really my taste though.. lots of ideas actually, loving that she continued those furry coats

Katie grand ruins everything. This is a woman that certain major photographers refused to shoot with her even if she styled for the brand. Her vision of youth is crass and messy and little to do with anything tangible.

Her entire team is despised and know for being psychotic, deranged, and abusive to interns and freelancers. Not to mention other things that would get my post modified for talking about usage of certain substances.

I wish they would oust her in the raf shakeup and hopefully eventually they will.

Miuccia’s look is the only interesting one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->