Miu Miu F/W 2023.24 by Zoë Ghertner

If this is what they were going for I would rather see her photographed by Juergen, convulsing on the floor of an old apartment. Something between Suspiria and Teller's ed for W with Boscono

Photography: Zoë Ghertner
Talents: Ethel Cain, Emma Corrin, Mia Goth, Amelia Gray Hamlin, Zhao Jinmai, Zaya Wade, Annabelle Weatherly
Creative Direction: Edward Quarmby
Stylist: Lotta Volkova

miumiu

Is it planned or happenstance, that the models appear in such a way that people will only want to look at the clothes?

Because on first sight, I loathed it... but I'm also noticing these clothes far more than I do in most campaigns, so maybe I'm underestimating what's going on.

tbh I really like it. to me Miu Miu's show was one that I'll remember for a long time and definitely one of the best of the season and I think the campaign captured the spirit very well.

Also, love this point of view!
Is it planned or happenstance, that the models appear in such a way that people will only want to look at the clothes?

Because on first sight, I loathed it... but I'm also noticing these clothes far more than I do in most campaigns, so maybe I'm underestimating what's going on.

I like the shots with Mia and the video is interesting. it could be better smh however I do like the librarian sl*tty vibes. Ethel Cain said it herself.

Obsessed with Mia’s shots and I wish this was just a solo campaign with her. She encapsulates the spirit of Miu Miu (and this collection) so well.

Mia for Miu. Kinda cute.
It's definitely a Miu Miu vibe. But the photos feel unfinished; even if they are intentionally raw in this way.

They are trying to get here Chloe Sevigny old ads for Miu Miu … fashion got so sad, where is the “new”?

Not the biggest fan of Ghertner but this is great, probably my favorite campaign of the season. Great casting, and finally an interesting studio shoot. Love the angles, love the attitude, love the weird and spooky vibe. The tight shot of the girl in the mustard set is wonderful.

The more I see this campaign, the more I like it. It's very Miu Miu.

The digital advertorial (?) that's been posted on the Miu Miu instagram, also by Ghertner and Volkova (with the purple backgrounds), are a nice addition/supplement to the main campaign as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->