Miu Miu Resort 2010

Who cares if it's Prada or Miu Miu, resort or rtw, it's gorgeous. I love it. Miuccia rocks.

This is SO good. I absolutely love the tennis outfits with the lace up boots, especially the look on Sara B. I also really like the long dresses with the calla lily print.

Miuccia is just SO good.

I LOVE the prints, particularly the long transparent dress with the blouson halter. It's much more calm than Prada, but it's an interesting continuation of the whole bourgeoise thing she explored with the fall collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the rest of the collection..

ilgg1l.jpg
mlqjjc.jpg

11w59bo.jpg
14szi87.jpg

2qal8jn.jpg
5af4m8.jpg

wwd.com

What a great collection. Miuccia always delivers :heart:

this reminds me of alessandro dell'acqua toooo much especially s/s 2005

not feeling the boxing boots myself, but nice work....

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd love to see how some of them look on the back...

seems like there is a bit of looseness that might turn into a cape/blouson...

this backdrop colour really helps the clothes a lot. i think they would look a lot more plain in front of a different colour. it adds a softness to the two-tone and neutral coloured clothes...

this is the quiescence of a resort collection: gorgeously simple, completely true to the miu miu aesthetic, and having just enough interesting pieces to make store windows look interesting when it hits stores.

those miu miu boots remind me of that puma boxing collection a few years back.

Very late to comment but I just love this collection so much. Why isn't netaporter stocking the patterned halterneck yet... ?! I feel refreshed and relaxed just looking at these pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->