Miu Miu Holiday 2020 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I like it!

What is Miuccia waiting to let M&M shoot a Prada campaign?

Chloé Sevigny always makes Miu Miu work, she's so cool. Emma Corrin also looks nice in her close-up, much better than in her cheesy UK Vogue cover, even if she doesn't look like her in the other shot...

I like this a lot. The casting and the direction. Almost feel super fresh for Miu Miu.

Wow love it! Kim Barringer hasn't lost her modeling touch she's serving supermodel vibes! Chloe is Miu Miu she always delivers. Storm Reid is killing it with that cat t eye also love the black girl with blonde hair her close up is awesome. Everyone is bringing something different to the campaign. Now this is how you do celebrity fashion campaigns.

Whoa. Kim Basinger. :shock::heart: She still looks so good! Suddenly remembered her S/S 2006 campaign with Camilla Belle by I&V. Nice to see Du Juan and Chloé Sevigny as well. I honestly think this campaign would have still looked good with just the three of them. Or with Kim Basinger alone.

overall is a good campaign and all models and celebrities look good!

it’s good to see M&M back on campaigns (even though they’re major copycats...) coz without Testino’s glamour and Demarchelier fashion became so insipid... hopefully they’ll do more magazine editorials too coz it’s been a while they’re not as requested as before. did they got in bad terms with VP? they used to work with Alt a lot and not anymore...

I like it ! The Miu Miu girl has grown up ! It is nice to have this range of various women. It is playful, a bit sexy, feminine and the clothes have been nice photographed.

It's a good campaign & Kim is the star, could be will only her on these advertisements.

Chloe is the ultimate Miu Miu muse, she's just so cool without trying to be cool. Certainly one of their better campaigns because everyone matches the energy of this brand especially Emma Corrin and Storm Reid who is growing on me, and Raffey. I don't think Kim should've been part of this campaign. Sorry, her pics look great but she's not Miu Miu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessadellamoda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->