Miu Miu S/S 04 Milan

not that it was a completly useless collection still, i was expecting something more 'young' from miu miu.
here what I could really wear from the miu miu show (not too much)
I liked those flat mocasinis but there were no detail pictures, the riding boots are a bit too much for spring

I like a few pieces here and there but I was expecting more from Miu Miu.

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 5th, 2003 - 2:29 am
not that it was a completly useless collection still, i was expecting something more 'young' from miu miu.
here what I could really wear from the miu miu show (not too much)
I liked those flat mocasinis but there were no detail pictures, the riding boots are a bit too much for spring
Not just for Spring but those boots don't look right in that collection period. Somehow it doesn't look good against such a feminine collection.

I like one or two items, but that's it. A bit blah for me. Liked Prada more.

i liked this one so much more than prada... but it is still the same old, same old. the first set of pictures are just :sick:. but as color is added... the clothes get better. the dresses are much more flattering than the prada ones... i really like some of them! i just wish she would quit with the pants already!!! theirs haven't been very flattering for quite some time.

but somehow.. this seems more like how the prada line should have been for spring... and is a bit mature for miu miu, don't you think? but it has what prada was missing: color. prada should have expanded upon this theme for its line... and made a more youthful miu miu line. :wacko:

i love the sequined versions of the beaded accessories from last spring.

i love all the red.

It looks like a part of the current Fall collection.. :huh:

a bit frumpy for spring , btu still , it was amazing and a bit of fresh air compared to the over loud of pastels at otehr shows.

I really really really adore the dresses this season :heart: :heart: :heart:

100115448.jpg

just wondering
is this person wearing shoes?

Thanks for replying Lena!
now i know what the true MIU MIU look looks like! hehehe... lol :lol:
anyway,
It looks like a part of the current Fall collection..
couldn't agree more!
maybe it's the colors/hair!
the hair-do just looks more dull and cold!
but it's interesting and really funky! i must say!

I love this collection. You can still see its influence today, even though it was over 5 years ago!

These are the only photos I could find though; does anyone have any HQ's? :flower:

2mxmq7s.jpg
necif9.jpg

1zl6w78.jpg
jsor9c.jpg

nymag.com/

I really like this too. Miu Miu during 04-06 roughly was a constant favorite for me. Sadly I think it's gone downhill since..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->