Miu Miu S/S 2010 Paris

It really looks interesting so far. Though I kindda have problems with animal prints on clothes... especially cats, but I'll wait to see the whole thing to judge... we never know!

adorable like 70s school girls like a decent sex kitten, really good this is what i wanna buy and wear & Alexander McQueen tooo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that it combines the idea of Spring 07's linear shritdresses and the idea of last season's beading. Very good. Miu Miu has such a distinct style!

I like the 70s david bowie meets marcia brady look about it but its totally modern at the same time. This beats prada hands down to me

this is stunning so far. the beaded looks especially. and the prints are so playful.

Better than Prada this season, and Prada was good.

After a fine Fall, with a gorgeously, loosely tailored collection, ...*this*....:ninja:...kittens, swallows, what else, puppies, rainbows, chandeliers?

Last edited by a moderator:
After a fine Fall, with a gorgeously, loosely tailored collection, ...*this*....:ninja:...kittens, swallows, what else, puppies, rainbows, chandeliers?
I wouldn't mind the puppies and rainbows. :innocent::D

I keep trying to like this but I cant...maybe when the full collection is up I'll have a better perspective...

Look at the SHOES. So much better than Prada.

Can't wait to see more ^_^

I've always wondered what a naked people print would look like - thanks, Miuccha!
So far, it's awesome. Totally gonna buy the shoes.

finally something good this season, i am so excited about this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->