miu_miu_028_slideshow_gallery_sfilate.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 6
  • miu_miu_029_slideshow_gallery_sfilate.jpg
    miu_miu_029_slideshow_gallery_sfilate.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 8
  • miu_miu_030_slideshow_gallery_sfilate.jpg
    miu_miu_030_slideshow_gallery_sfilate.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 9
Many bags remember the same concept of Prada S/S 2008 - Really gorgeous.

The shoes- a must have, as well the bags.
Some fantastic dresses she did, i think it´s a very cool and fresh collection.

The neon bags are starting to grow on me. The one-coloured blue satin dress, the pleated red/black ones and the neon one are just gorgeous. Although in general I found the collection boring/dated, I'm glad I found some great details. The fronts are just as divine as the details on the skirts and some of the dresses.

source: vogue.com

^I'm really fascinated with the details, the silver with black is so perferct. :flower:

Such a fascinating collection. I keep coming back to look at the pieces, because there's so much going on. The whole theme of sudden stardom, overwhelming success and how she executed it... just perfect.
From the shapes to the colours to the materials to the presentation, it all makes sense.
Truly inspiring! I could ramble on for hours and hours.

For some strange reason I love this collection, and the whole show was amazing. Anybody knows, which was the first soundtrack?

I think this collection is kinda quirky and cool - love the neon bits. Definitely better than Prada was! So much satin and shine, and slinky fabrics, in the collections this spring. Less structure than I have seen in a while; precision tailoring is not on many people's radar. But that's they way with spring/summer anyhow. Let it floooowwww.

this could have been great :( loved the pleated dresses and the cut outs. hate hate hate the jackets and that large star explosion shape thrown here and there. there was so much shine off the fabrics that it made it look cheap.. i'm getting a weird 80's flashback. i've actually like the past few miu miu collections, this is not one of the best.

This show was so haunting, I just can't get it out of my head since yesterday evening. The collection is so good, the soundtrack is absolutely amazing, and I really enjoy the different venue. Amazin, amazing show for a perfect ending of the season.
I so agree! A truly fascinating show and collection.

this is really beautiful collection. very fresh, young. interesting shapes and patterns are so funny. like it. the shoes are amazing

I really love the collection. The prints, the colours & the casting too. And the Monika's dress is beyond gorgeous, works with the make-up so well:heart:

I have to say, those bags are really disappointing, a bigger budget of FOREVER21?

This collection was stunning. I loved the music, the clothes, the accessories, the venue, the casting - everything was spot on! :heart:

I love it! Those shoes and bags are to die for!!!

I was a little bored so I thought I'd make a little something.

daylife.com

Last edited by a moderator:
too much going on here. and im over the star prints they use year after year. i like the tops with the cut out design and some of the florescent accents but thats about it.

Totally loved in at the 2nd sight, firstly I wasn't so sure about this 20s-like graphics, but now I just can't take my eyes off them and the makeup is incredibly beautiful and classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->