Miu Miu S/S 2013 by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

I can't believe what they did to Arizona. She's so much better than half of the cast.

Wow I would have never guessed this was shot in Rodeo Drive.

Doutzen looks so much like Denise Richards in this campaign. Their profiles are uncannily similar, my goodness.

I think Rodeo Drive and South Coast Plaza are the locations for Miu Miu boutiques in California. The location of the shoot is usually followed by the date it was shot.

oh no it wasn't shot at Rodeo Drive. It was shot in New York I believe? It just says Rodeo Drive and South Coast Plaza because they are the 2 Miu Miu locations in California... Hope that makes sense! :wink:

OK. Really. Is there anyone besides me think that the last picture in post #92 is just flat out a bad picture? I swear I cannot understand the acclaim. I know it's kind of hard to see good campaigns, but is this what a good campaign looks like in this world?

Instead of sexy and fantasy-like, the pictures just look so life-less to me. I can only count 3 good pictures in the entire campaign, and 3 other semi-decent. :

Last edited by a moderator:
this is amazing. probably my favourite campaign this season (so far, at least). I love the way it creates an atmosphere without forcing anything. It's simple but it evokes a certain feeling. i don't know. i love it.

The full campaign is just AMAZING!:heart::heart::heart: Now I have some new wallpapers for my laptop.:P

Thanks for posting!:flower:

Bette's red hair is so good in this. I never really saw her as a sexy girl but the hair color is making me think otherwise

i love how adriana's eyes are so piercing in her solo shot.

I&V did a fantastic job. And Bette really shines here.
It also helps that this collection is more wearable than the atrociousness that is Prada SS13.

I only like the set design here and Bette Franke, who really steals the show here. Very unimpressed with the styling and the random poses, some shots are super awkward to look at because everything looks so forced and unnatural. I don't think the models work that well together. Someone mentioned that the accessories shot was very still life, and I agree, that shot is nice. I wish the rest of the campaign had a stronger concept also, and that the campaign as a whole was more cohesive. Doutzen's eyewear shots sticks out like a sore thumb because it doesn't look much like the rest and it's my least favorite shot.

This is one of the most amazing campaigns this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->