Miu Miu S/S 2022 Paris

Wait, I finally just changed my entire closet to high waisted pants and skirts :shock:

jk
There are some wonderful pieces...reminds me of late 1990s and early 2000...quite lovely :wub:

Did she think sending out the ugliest low waist miniskirts and shorts combo of the season will set new trends?

now I can see why prada is just a flop because miuccia obviously spent her time with her own Miu miu of course. this is the best collection this season so far (even chanel offers so much fun earlier today)

also, this will make you think about the possibility of the coming back of Miu Miu men.

if you look at this collection, there are actually several different elements, like this beautiful 3D flower dress are very opposite to those 90s-female-journalist look from opening, However, you still feel this is one collection, funny, no ? it somehow works together.

I guess it is because there is somehow story line or vibe undergoing, this was how the Dries Van Noten and Prada used to be, the inspiration is not only some press-feeding-words, you can tell the design had something in mind during making the collection. I enjoy this a lot.

Last edited:
Woah, best Miu Miu show in ages indeed! There are so many great propositions and individual pieces here. If I was a 16 year old teenager with dirty rich parents I’d make them buy me a lot of this.

Reminds me to a used clothes store in Perú markets. Smells so far.

We can clearly see which child Miuccia loves more. I mean, c'mon, it's one of the best, funniest and well executed collections of Miu Miu in a few seasons. She had fund doing it and we can see that! Love, love, love. I myself might snatch one of these shorts lol

Would've been a great Prada show, indeed. She seems to be happy with Miu Miu, at least. Was it styled by Lotta too? If so, good job!

This is fun and sexy.

Dsquared2 by way of Miuccia. Haha. I want the first and third look. So sexy in their simplicity but just so perfect and easy.

all this taught me is that some women are extremely lucky in the waist-to-hips ratio department while others, aren't. I mean, what else are we looking at besides midriffs? a bunch of Dickies and seven looks of the fugly appliqué Miuccia still thinks looks good on anyone?. What a lazy collection.. plus late for academia as a theme.

Ugh, love it all. Already seeing Bella in #16.

i love everything except the low rise (i know they're... central to the collection, lol, but still).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->