Miu Miu uomo F/W 2004

omg i had exactly the same idea!!!!!!!

i have it all sketched down and stuck on my wall

Originally posted by nqth@Jan 15th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
A CdG's SS 2003 trouser look a like:
:woot: i'm in love with these trousers hmm yummy :heart:

thanks for the photos nqth :flower:

i find this collection for miu miu incredibly more innovative than anything in its sister line, prada.

i remember the days when prada was smart and miu miu was funky...where have those days gone?

I liek very mcuh :blush: , but i do see some Comme des Garcons and Marin margela influences :unsure:

I quite like it :woot: , it's very fresh and innovative from Miu Miu (Though some influences :unsure: ). Very true to itself, too. :flower:

Rating: 7.9 (Out of 10); Very good.

I prefer Prada's suits, tshirts and coats, even sweaters :-) This show haven't got a theme somehow. But will have to see the whole collection for any further judgement.

Trousers are very nice, tho :-)

love the coat. perfect length . the trousers are cool too

I really like it .. I don't think a single metro will survive Fall '04 w/o any MiuMiu!

Although I detest the ripping-off of CDG and MM(which is indeed so obvious),this one is much fresher than Prada this season. Minus those t'shirts,of course. :wink: :P

I think this is the nicest collection from Miu Miu yet. Most of the past collections strike me as totally tacky and unwearable, but this is elegant, refined, polished -which is odd because it's actually more "Prada" than the supposedly more mature Prada main line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"