Miumiu Uomo S/s 2005

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by nqth, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Plumour

Plumour New Member

fabulous, even though a bit too loud and edgy for my like.
    amazing pieces on their own :flower:

2. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

I ahve to say i really enjoyed some of this collection, its fun, i like the 70's prints

this shrit is great

[​IMG]

I like the ties alot to

its nice that its not so stuffy as mens wear usually is

3. MJCouture

MJCouture Active Member

Has anyone else seen this collection? Really jaw droppingly fantastic in my opinion. I am seriously considering flying out to LA to buy some of this collection. (does anyong know why neither Miu Miu in New York carries menswear? I have asked them numerous times and they never seem to have a good answer--not even the mangers). Anyway, here are some of my fav looks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] :heart:

[​IMG]

4. MJCouture

MJCouture Active Member

5. MJCouture

MJCouture Active Member

I think that about does it for the stuff that really wowd me. She also did some really fantastic geometric print shorts, which goes against my rule that noone over the age of 12 should wear shorts, but they are pretty fab.

[​IMG]

(I adore the shirt in that picture as well :innocent: )

6. metal-on-metal

The Miu store usually has a small selection of menswear. But Jeffrey and Barneys also carry the line. I don't think you need to fly to LA for it.

7. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

there is already a topic on this

8. AlexN

AlexN New Member

I looked at this collection last week, and it just doesn't really do anything for me. I like Prada MUCH better. Have you checked it out yet?

9. meister122

meister122 New Member

I like it very much. The colors and prints are fabulous. I saw the Prada show and it was similar in my opinion in terms of colors, but as usual featured a lot of suits. Personally, I think I might like Miu Miu more this time, which is wierd because I LOVE Prada.

10. marcj

marcj New Member

yes, you must come to LA to buy the collection.... There are a lot more things than just those pictures... which are even more fabulous. This is a nice way to follow the F/W 04 menswear... I think i may be the #1 buyer of Miu Miu menswear in the USA... ha

11. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

like spacemiu said, there is already a topic on this (actually we have 'covered' practically all ss05 menswear collections as they came out in July)

kindly use the FS search feature before posting any new topics,
    makes life easier for both members and mods :flower:

12. MJCouture

MJCouture Active Member

Sorry for the double post --didn't see the original topic, although I figured it may have been covered. Thanks for merging them. :flower:

metal-on-metal: Barney's and Jeffrey always have a rather limited selection, and the Miu Miu are even more limited (a pair of shoes a season if your lucky). I was hoping that after the SoHo renovation their would be at least a small rack of men's, but alas there was not.

13. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

no problems MJ

14. mdankwah

mdankwah New Member

thankfully the London store carries menswear and i think i want to get every single piece in this collection but i also like other collections but i love this one more than prada

15. AlexN

AlexN New Member

I think I hated this collection when it first came out. But I really like a lot of it now. The looks MJCouture posted are very cool. I like all the weird appliques and prints...all the eyes and stuff. It seems like there was more of that in the women's collection, but I thought the shapes there were pretty gross and unflattering. Anyway...too bad I couldn't possibly fit any of this into my wardrobe. Unless I started an entirely new wardrobe... :innocent:

16. travis_nw8

travis_nw8 mmmmmm...fashion....

miu miu is perfect vacation clothing- sadly i left it too late and like prada the key pieces get snapped up immediatly ( alot of times by the shop staff).

17. travis_nw8

travis_nw8 mmmmmm...fashion....

what does the grohup think of the bag the model is holding? ( bad pic but only one i could find)
    [​IMG]
    i just got it home and having second thoughts since it has a scalloped edge and meant to be worn over the shoulder. it should be ok?

18. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam New Member

I want this outfit

19. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam New Member

This one too, minus the silly hat.

20. AlexN

AlexN New Member

Even though I really can't see it, I think I pretty much liked all the Miu Miu bags this season. Can you take a picture of it and post it in the Yay or Nay thread in Shop Til You Drop?