MM Magazine Winter 2009 : Eniko Mihalik

candlebougie

An die Freude.
Reaction score
MM Magazine is distributed worldwide at Max Mara boutiques.

53pgkx.jpg

Source: maxmara.com +
ebay | modelmuses's account

Featured Celebrities / Models:
- Eniko Mihalik, Karlie Kloss, Maryna Linchuk, Chanel Iman, Juju Ivanyuk, Cato van Ee, Catherine McNeil, Iris Strubegger, Bianca Balti, Taylor Warren, Jules Mordovets, Elizabeth Banks, Bridget Malcom, & others

Is that the newest issue? I've seen it a few months ago at the hairdresser's...

Is that all reprinted editorials??
Looks like there's Cat Mcneil, Maryna, Karlie, Bianca...

I have it home ...
it's indeed in their stores for a long time, as I have it since sept-oct or something ...

and it's no reprint ... it's ad-editorial ... well I think ...
god ... why i even bother writing about it when i obviously have no memory at all ...

* probably ... coz i feel this thread should go in a "Brands Magazines" thread with the H&M ones ... *

nice ... but old campaign

Last edited by a moderator:
Cato :clap: looking foward to see her, her print work is really good!

i was about to say "it looks like a maxmara campaign" :lol:
eniko has such a deep stare here... the photo is plain though (very maxmara in fact)

why use an out take from the max mara campaign though. wack.

^ I don't think it's a magazine for magazine sake. It would seem a way for the brand to promote themselves. It would be very stupid for the brand to waste so much money to create a new magazine with all original content to provide a magazine to costumers unless it's sold for a profit, so I don't see why it's such a bad thing that they used a reprint, and a beautiful one at that. It's better than nothing, and I'd say it would compare to a reprinted issue of Vogue Hellas or Vogue Portugal. :flower:

^ I don't think it's a magazine for magazine sake. It would seem a way for the brand to promote themselves. It would be very stupid for the brand to waste so much money to create a new magazine with all original content to provide a magazine to costumers unless it's sold for a profit, so I don't see why it's such a bad thing that they used a reprint, and a beautiful one at that. It's better than nothing, and I'd say it would compare to a reprinted issue of Vogue Hellas or Vogue Portugal. :flower:

yeah, i can understand that but its like, H&M doesnt even use campaign images as magazine covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"