Moa Åberg

she is amazing.. hopefully she isn't hyped too much going into fall fashionweek though, but i seriously cannot imagine her being anything other than a star on the runway in the coming months..

huge fan of this kind of beauty, but in some picture there's something disturbing with her neck, or her chin... don't know, maybe it's just the light !

tumblr_lu5wtd5PvB1qa0jn4

tumblr_lu5wtd5PvB1qa0jn4

source: blog.daemianandchristine

This girl is seriously something else, being removed from the boards less then a month before showseason means big things. Too bad we wont see her slaying Paris. 15 right?

^ I hope this means big things, she deleted her twitter also, around the same time she was taken off IMG New York's board.

Big things..... To which extent? A runway exclusive? That would be too boring and lukewarm for a limitless talent like Moa...

Big things..... To which extent? A runway exclusive? That would be too boring and lukewarm for a limitless talent like Moa...

Despite I'm not a fan, I couldn't agree more with you. How boring and planned in advance. This is how this fashion world has become lately... Sad. It used to thrill me five years ago but now it's only the gimmicky ghost of what it was back then.

I agree that being an exclusive at a show has lost it's luster, but with Moa being 15 I don't think landing a city exclusive would be a bad thing for her. If it's an Alexander Wang exclusive, I'm not excited. If it's Calvin, I would be. A worldwide exclusive, not interested in that either for her.

But a few selective bookings in each city, an approach similar to Mackenzie Drazan's, would still be a wise move given her young age.

She is such a star, but I wish they would wait til she was at least 16.. You can't put the genie back in the box and you can never take that precious carefree childhood back!!
Beauty like hers never goes out of fashion!

^ Indeed. I was secretly hoping that they would keep Moa quiet and steady for some time while she develops herself but at the same time, it could be right timing. Trying not to jump into conclusions already but it could be very nice for her to have some taste internationally, if done in the right measure. Curious to see how things unravel for Moa... :smile:

Women's World | Issue 11, 2011

facebook.com / stockholmsgruppen models

I agree that being an exclusive at a show has lost it's luster, but with Moa being 15 I don't think landing a city exclusive would be a bad thing for her. If it's an Alexander Wang exclusive, I'm not excited. If it's Calvin, I would be. A worldwide exclusive, not interested in that either for her.

But a few selective bookings in each city, an approach similar to Mackenzie Drazan's, would still be a wise move given her young age.

yes totally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->