Moccasins

xoCaitxo

Reaction score
I am a fashionista stuck inside a Catholic school. I know moccasins are going to be in season. I can wear them as long as they are brown, cover the toe and back heel and have no design on them. So I need to find the shoes without the beaded man!!! If anyone can help, let me know! ~Cait

Aldo. Saw them there on sale for 29.99. Cute colors.. but they had brown too.

Originally posted by xoCaitxo@Nov 1 2004, 04:55 PM
I am a fashionista stuck inside a Catholic school. I know moccasins are going to be in season. I can wear them as long as they are brown, cover the toe and back heel and have no design on them. So I need to find the shoes without the beaded man!!! If anyone can help, let me know! ~Cait
[snapback]414108[/snapback]​

Minnetonka makes a mocassin with no beads called the KILTY it comes in soft sole and hard sole. If you decide to order on-line read the details of the product carefully to make sure you are getting a hardsole shoe. To find more moccasins I would suggest you use the Froogle funtion at Google or search this forum

Here is the KILTY hardsole:

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp...gen=w&pcid=9709

Happy shoe hunting!

I think these mocs by Emu Australia look sooo comfortable. And cute to boot.

How long do you all think mocs will stay around though? Will they soon be passe?

Originally posted by StyleTeenie@Nov 5 2004, 03:35 PM
I think these mocs by Emu Australia look sooo comfortable. And cute to boot.

How long do you all think mocs will stay around though? Will they soon be passe?
[snapback]418795[/snapback]​

can't stand them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->