Model Accents and Voices

j'adore_couture

Reaction score
I searched around and couldn't think of a thread for this topic, so here it is:woot:. This thread is for posting and discussing the accents and voice tones of models.

Hmm, random things regarding this topic that I can think of:
Coco Rocha has an interesting accent, it's hard to explain, but there's a strange lilt to it that doesn't sound conventionally Canadian, it sounds kind of...Irish maybe?
Vlada has a deepish voice that doesn't really match what she looks like, the first time I heard it I was like :shock:.
Gemma Ward also has a deep voice that makes her sound older.

Last edited by a moderator:
First person that came to mind is Amanda Laine, I was expecting someone with a serious, somber tone, but in the interview I saw she was SOO bubbly and really showed her age (in a good way), very bright and bubbly. Super happy.

Anna S. voice was not what I expected. When she speaks english its so soft and cute. It literally makes me smile.

i expected alana zimmer's voice to be kinda like gemma's, and her voice is so childish, i was surprised when i heard her speak :smile:

my favourite voice is lily's, i can listen to it for hours....
i also love siri's, heidi's [mount] and daria's

sasha makes me laugh really bad when she speaks english, her accent is very funny :lol:

First person that came to mind is Amanda Laine, I was expecting someone with a serious, somber tone, but in the interview I saw she was SOO bubbly and really showed her age (in a good way), very bright and bubbly. Super happy.

I couldn't agree more! Never imagined her voice to be so energetic and young (well, she is young but still).

Another girl who always makes me laugh when hearing her voice is Maryna Linchuk :D I love her accent + the mistakes she makes when speaking english.

Another girl who always makes me laugh when hearing her voice is Maryna Linchuk :D I love her accent + the mistakes she makes when speaking english.
me too ^_^

I love Maryna's accent and broken english. The cutest thing ever!
I also love Anna J's very girlish and sweet accent :blush: a nice contrast to her strong features.
I also also love Ana Beatriz's sort of deeper voice, yet still feminine. Very sexy.

Oh, I just thought of this, Stam has a very high pitched voice too. I also find Sasha's accent funny...especially the way she says her name :smile:

Edita V. also has a very nice voice and unlike some other models it sounds similar both in english and lithuanian.

Bianca Balti. :shock: I mean, it's her own voice but it's so HIGH and sort of shrill. :doh:

Natasha Polys accent is cute & her voice is not very ladylike. But thats cool because its such a surprise when she opens her mouth and at first a thought ... ähhhh This is a boy voice :D

Flavia de Oliveira has a surprisingly low voice.
Bianca Balti and Maryna Linchuk have surprisingly high voices.
Katarina Ivanovska has a surprisingly raspy voice.
Georgina Stojiljkovic has a surprisingly non-existent accent-I mean I thought she'd have a thick accent and shaky English-but she has light accent and very good English :P

Maryna's voice is not what I expected
and its a god thing I love it because its so cute, friendly
and inviting I can listen to her talk forever

I don´t know if you have noticed but Tanya´s voice has changed, in the Roberto Cavalli and Versace FW0910 videos in youtube her voice is a little more mature. I like it, because goes with her looks.

Ooh yes I've noticed that too, but I think it's just because she started very young and her voice is deepening naturally.

...Or deeper voices can be the cause of smoking...not sure if she does or not though.

I think it's just lovely when a model has a slight accent. Most of the time the russian accent is the strongest - but that makes a girl even more likeable to me.
IMO Toni Garrn's voice is sooo NOT german. She always speaks very fast and as her english is really good, so you wouldn't guess she's actually not a native.

Anna J sounds so mature and I feel like it would
be a friend of my sisters talking

I love Sasha's because it sounds like shes thinking every word

I hate Karlie's because its so high-pitched and Heidi Mount's is so d*mn boring

i always loved sigrid's voice and her accent.
and shes so sexy when she speaks french :wub:

i like behati's accent. the way coco speaks and freja's deep voice. :smile:

Coco has a mix voice, sometimes she can sound sexy and sometimes very child like. I prefer the child like voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->