Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

I agree with Faith and youarearockstar, that blog is hilarious. Not only that Coco seems sweet, and I've never seen her smoking, her story would never come on E! and also the Karlie stuff seems fake.

ETA: and in the Karlie article, they put a photo of Coco :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Karlie Kloss @ Elite has entered rehab according to a post at ONTD...although we can't discuss here as to why. If you're curious you can browse the recent items over there...

It is SUCH a lie. The post at ONTD sources FMD, and FMD obviously got their info from that stupid Modelsblog site which is completely ridiculous and absurd.

Karlie and I are Facebook friends and I'm pretty sure someone in rehab wouldn't be signing on there daily and chatting with friends and her sisters, etc.

Isn't she on the cover of Teen Vogue? I wonder why they randomly rumored that about her of all people...they acted like she was Lindsay Lohan or something...

“If the other girls have a problem with me smoking, they should go outside. I shouldn’t have to leave - there isn’t a single thing wrong with smoking anyway, fashion kills and smoking is fashion.”

That sounds nothing like her. :unsure:

what did karlie and coco do to this person that would get him/her to write crap like that :lol:

the website also said that frances bean might be the new face of chanel... :lol:

Well just goes to show.. everyone and their grandma can start a blog, so don't believe everything you read.. ESPECIALLY on the internet

I wish they had like...a tabloid magazine just about models. Wouldn't that be awesome lol?

^oh god yes! haha it would def be a better read than all the tabloids with people in hollywood. I would really love a model tabloid!!!

I wish they had like...a tabloid magazine just about models. Wouldn't that be awesome lol?

I would settle for a good Perez-style blog about models...there has to be someone on the inside who has thought about it...:shifty:

And you know models are less careful about what they do publicly because of the lack of coverage and pap attention.

oh and Agyness would be as often feautured as Paris, and Stam like Britney...

I would settle for a good Perez-style blog about models...there has to be someone on the inside who has thought about it...:shifty:

And you know models are less careful about what they do publicly because of the lack of coverage and pap attention.

I wouldn't mind doing it. I'll just have to intern on all the right places and maybe hire some paps to follow some models around. (Like the HSM kids call the paps themselves to get coverage lol) If boring people like Brit make headlines for going into gas station bathrooms then I'm sure models who are scandalous or catty can make gossip more interesting. :innocent:

^ I know I would love to see them daily as stalkerish as it is... they just always seem so cool and i love the way most models dress (-agyness)

I wish I knew where to find dirt on them and such because I would totally start a preze-style blog! paperbag you should totally do it!!!!!

I think it would be Kate, then more Kate, then Kate, then Stam, then Kate, then Cindy's plastic surgery, then Snejana, then that one girl whose name i forget that was drunk at Dior Cruise last season, then More stam and more kate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->