Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

I do'nt know either, I just come across a lot of negative comments about nick in random threads on TFS

Yes Nick is a model.
Nick Snider.

One of the more high profiled male models for VNY.
:flower:

coacd

Last edited by a moderator:
"I was embarrassed to wear it"

HAHA that boy's funny! i'm so tired of hearing models saying "the clothes just make you feel sexy" "it's so feminine" "the clothes are very sexy" "the clothes are just really feminine" "dolce and gabanna is so sexy"

#707 - That video made Stam look like a MAJOR diva and angela sounds so dumb: "Can you ask me some *smart* questions now?"

LOL!

I think Angela wanted to sound like that, it must be annoying for here and I liked the way she responded. that Fionn guy was funny too but Sharlom and Jessica, such divas...

I do'nt know either, I just come across a lot of negative comments about nick in random threads on TFS

hmm hes definately a strange one, but he isn't a bad person, just a bit confusing to a lot of people. i know him well
:flower:

Finn is my new favourite male model now :lol: He's hilarious!!! He totally reminds me of my cousin, so funny, they have the same sense of humour :rofl:

although I didnt know that Nick had some gossip....
:lol:

Back when he was video blogging, he seemed nice. A little too drama queen, but I think people judge him because he's 'scene' or w.e. I find him cute and his (ex?) bf is a looker lol :lol:

6udzgj4.jpg

But seriously, if you guys want a gossip site like ONTD about models, I need some fashion insiders y'all~!

I wish nick wasn't gay he's VERRRrrrry cute... is it alright to crush on a gay guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->