Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Yes but honestly, it's not like even if the interviewer had humoured her and asked her something intelligent, it wouldn't be pertinent to any issues affecting society today, all he would ask her is "how do you like the collection" or "what do you think of the designer". It's all about backstage sound bites, it's not as though if she had the opertunity she would regail us with tales of how she disagrees with the dice maxim theory. Just smile and nod Angela.

Last edited by a moderator:
especially Angela, "Ask me something intelligent". Frankly she's dumb enough to be a thirty year old model so it's not like she's got anything intelligent to say.

um, if you knew how much money she makes, you would be the one feeling dumb.

Money won't buy me a brain. She can keep it, hopefully she'll do some good with it.

Money won't buy me a brain. She can keep it, hopefully she'll do some good with it.

actually she does, she has a foundation charity that educates young people about change to the environment and gets people actively involved in helping through practical activities and initiatives

but i guess you didnt know that, because shes just a model without a brain....
^_^

Well now that is commendable.
And Btw Brittney does charity, and she's dumb as a bag of rocks. So charity itself doesn't constitute intelligence.

Well now that is commendable.
And Btw Brittney does charity, and she's dumb as a bag of rocks. So charity itself doesn't constitute intelligence.

well i highly doubt that britney has much of an input into her charities but angela does... and plus angela started her work on her own, a lot of people don't even know about it.

I don't mean to sound rude but you don't seem to know very much about Angela Lindvall. Actually, none of us have any personal contact with her (Actually, Acid might. I can't be sure :lol: ). For all we know, maybe she is as dumb as a bag of rocks but maybe she's an extremely intelligent girl who the camera caught at a bad moment. We can never know for sure so why are you being so negative?

Good to know. I'm glad she's so hands on. I'm only angry because honestly with the kind of despair there is in the world, there is nothing worse than a model who complains. I mean God has given you beauty, copious wealth and health, so the least you can do is smile backstage and be friendly. I'm sorry but the fact that they're tired from having make taken off and re-applied isn't a reason to be bitchy. Some people can't even afford health insurance, so I just want her to have some perspective. If you read other interviews with her she's a tad arrogant, you can find similar videos of her behaving the same way on youtube.

Frankly she's dumb enough to be a thirty year old model so it's not like she's got anything intelligent to say.

:huh:

If she's happy with her occupation, then more power to her...how many people have lasted as long as she did? She's revolutionary in terms of the industry's tendencies, frankly.

It's not just Angela, it's all of them. They have an amazing opertunity and a great step up in life compared to other people their age and their counterparts in poorer countries. So it doesn't matter if it's Stam or Fionn or Angela, why are they behaving this way? It's not a quirk of their that can be idolised or adored. As far as intelligence being a pre-requisite for modelling, that can't be true considering girls start so young, and the fact that some of them can't speak english, I don't think it has anything to do with how smart they are, the fact is you can have a brain like Einstein but if you look haggered it's not like you'll be excused for it because your so witty.

She was really rude in that interview, no doubt about it. And yes, she has a very long and productive career. She doesnt have to be dumb to be a model but she actually doesnt have to be incredible smart to have all the money shes earned. She is not the one behind the prodcution of the fashion shows or the major ad campaigns, she is just paid to be pretty in the pics, thats where her money comes from. Rich is not equal as brainy.

Both of you make great points, but when society elevates you to a certain profile level and an industry tends to pamper you, your negative qualities are certainly going to be showcased more prominently. It's not a matter of being or appearing smart/kind/respectful -- you're a product of your experiences...treat it how you will. Who is to say any of us wouldn't behave the same way if we are in an identical position? :unsure:

Case in point: Celebrity culture. Otherwise the RHI forum wouldn't even exist :lol:

Actually, I kind of get Carmen Kass' point of view now that she explained her reasonings. While I understand where you are coming from, we are all human and we all have our bad days. Just because someone has a couple off days doesn't indicate that they don't appreciate what they have. :smile:

actually i know her really well, thats why this post annoyed me

I thought you might have :flower:

ETA: Faith also makes an excellent point :smile:

^^So true about Jessica! :lol:
She thinks she is the best!! And how rude to just shove her hand in the camera's face.

I know right!? I can understand Shalom's reason to not be interviewed without makeup on since she is a model and image is everything, and at least she had the decency to reply with a "sorry.. no" response.

And Fionn is def. a funny guy but I don't think talkinga bout Raf Simmons that way will do him well

I don't see anything rude about Angela's response. I don't think it's fair to expect models to sugar sweet all the time... if you were continuously asked to explain your walk wouldn't you be a bit annoyed as well?

^Not if I had her life. Personally if I would let out all of my craziness and frustration at home and leave it there.

i dont think shalom's response was bitchy either.. she said theyd been waiting a while and needed to do makeup, and she was very polite about it.

Yeah I thought she handled it well, she explained her predicament properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"