Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

2. Aizanara

Aizanara Active Member

It's not the first time they ask her about a member of the Kardashian clan if I remember well. She responded the same way with KK's US Vogue cover, didn't she?

3. ghostwriter10549

ghostwriter10549 Active Member

4. happycanadian

happycanadian Well-Known Member

HOW does Naomi look like that?! The woman is 48 years old?! She looks absolutely SENSATIONAL.

FRANCY ITALY likes this.
  5. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

I find it interesting how after the show Naomi said she sat at a table with Cindy, Azzedine and Kaia to discuss which shows Kaia should walk and what to avoid - basically mapping out her career and "cherry picking" jobs in the same way that Kendall does. And when it comes to Kendall she doesn't want to answer the question and is seemingly against what Kendall's management team does. Double standards when it comes to your famous friend's daughter much?

6. AnnKateBetty

AnnKateBetty New Member

thank you !

7. fashionista-ta

fashionista-ta Well-Known Member

Black is beautiful. This is the big upside right here. Show me someone with ancestors from the British Isles who can easily be mistaken for 20 years younger. It's fairly commonplace for black women. I remember Charlie Rose asking Alice Walker about having more children and she was, Umm, Charlie ... do you realize how old I am? No, he did not.

tapenerd likes this.
  8. FRANCY ITALY

FRANCY ITALY Active Member

I read this thread on twitter by vdmstateofmind, she was a dresser in the backstage of last Fendi fashion show. I translate what she said:

- Kendall was a pain the arse, she continued to be a pest about the make up that she doesn't like and that the shoes hurt her.
    - when all the models were getting dressed, Kendall didn't want to dress with them but was in a reserved area. she appeared just at the lineup with a girl (assistant) and said her "tweet this" and stuff like that. exactly like in the movies where there is the stressed-out assistant who gratyfies her on every wish.
    - Kendall says to the makeup artist that she doens't like the makeup and at a point she takes the blush and the brush from mua's hands and does it by herlself.
    - before going out on the runway, Kendall leans on a girl and takes off a shoe to complain about it and then demands that someone would put her the shoe on.
    - this was the first time of this vdmstateofmind at this job and she was dressing Gigi Hadid. the earrings were really difficult to wear and she was little clumsy and messed up a little bit,telling Gigi "sorry it's my first time".. Gigi smiled and was very sweet all the time.
    - when Gigi came back to get undress with this girl, she kept on smiling at her saying "thank you" etc

9. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

^I've never heard bad things about the Hadid sisters, but actually positive comments, and I'm not surprised about Kendall, I actually enjoy watching KUWTK and she's a complete brat and disrespectful to her parents.

GivenchyAddict likes this.
  10. Runabout

Runabout Member

What a disrespect

11. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

We should always take these personal accounts with a grain of salt but it's surely not the first time we've heard these stories about Kendall's behavior vs. Gigi and Bella's, for example.

12. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Erin Wasson on #MeToo:

Source: Dallasnews.com

13. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

My guess is she walked of the set of a Terry Richardson shoot for Vogue Paris.

14. tapenerd

tapenerd Active Member

Oh yeah that totally sounds like a Terry shoot.

mikel likes this.
  15. ghostwriter10549

ghostwriter10549 Active Member

And what about Gisele?? She is making waves in the media with her recent comments and revelations like the fact that she cried when their made her to do a topless against her will in her first show (McQueen) and the details of how she felt in the beginning of her relationship with Tom (his ex-girlfriend was pregnant when they were in their 2nd mouth), quite interesting.

16. WeberFanatic

WeberFanatic Member

I don’t think this a Terry shoot Mikel because she said she never worked for them again and Terry had been photographing Erin since 2001. Doing a Vogue Paris editorial with him in 2001 and 2008 and numerous ad campaigns for H&M, Pinko, etc. The last time he photographed her was 2012 for Terrywood’s premiere. I think it’s someone different.

melissablu and mikel like this.
  17. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Yikes! LMAO.

Source: Vogue.com

Les_Sucettes likes this.
  18. Les_Sucettes

Les_Sucettes Well-Known Member

:lol:
    Is this the equivalent of the Sun's page three girls?!
    I wonder if anyone told her, that although tongue and cheek (actually like Sun's topless ladies) at the end of the day is incredibly sexist and demeaning.

Benn98 likes this.
  19. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Lmao! I'm more surprised that politics had to be dumbed down like this in order for it to be palatable to Vogue'snew readership. It's embarrassing.

Runabout and Les_Sucettes like this.
  20. Runabout

Runabout Member

To quote a Japanese TV show I watch, "That's not quite right"

But given Vogue's out-of-touch antics, I'm not even surprised they had to pull that one out. They could do better. :(