Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^ i doubt it! Like we didn't find out (for sure) who the "wet model" was...

Does Suvi walk a lot of runways and not get a lot of campaigns? I remember she had a Blumarine campaign but I don't really follow her... I remember reading that she doesn't get many covers, however. The only reason why I bring up Suvi is because I have heard/read she has a reputation of being difficult to work with.

She gets fairly good campaigns actually. This season, she has Blumarine with Craig Mcdean, I believe and she also had it in S/S 2007. Last season she had Mulberry with Steven Meisel, Balenciaga with David Sims...and I think one more...anyways, I'm not sure how she's done cover wise.I think she was on the cover of Dazed and Confused...in a red top if a recall...not sure about any other ones. :flower:

So it's between Irina and Vlada..
Well I think it's Vlada too. Don't forget the many runways thing. Irina hardly walks for anyone, while Vlada is everywhere and is one of the most booked models. And still where are her huge campaigns? Top photographers? Vlada is fading in that way, but still she does good in runway term.

(please don't let superFashion or Hotaru see this thread :ninja:)

Haha:lol:
Seriously,I don´t think it´s Vlada.The description doesn´t really fit.It could probably be Irina.

Which semi-top-tier-but-not-really model will never reach the status of her model bffs because of a particular attitude problem she simply cannot suppress?
I don´t think you can describe Vlada as a "Not-really-model",she hasn´t got another role in the fashion industry thn being a model.Secondly,she´s only befriend with russian models and they´re not more successful than her.Thirdly,she said in an interview,that she´s never complaining during a fashion shooting.She´s way too shy and her english isn´t very good at all.

Top photogs everywhere have refused to work with this tragic beauty after she threw a fit (Not to mention threw various items from the set) at those working with her on an edit a while back.
I wouldn´t describe her a a "tragic beauty".She´s blonde with blue eyes and she hasn´t got striking face features.

No wonder her campaign work is always so-so even if she walks all the runways...
She´s not popular for doing many fashion shows and she has many campaigns this season.

Wasn't she described in Fashionista like the most booked model in the SS 08 fashion week?
Many campaigns? Which ones?
Snejana and Sasha are way more successful than her. Well maybe not Snejana, but Sasha definitely.

Vlada is actually one of those models who are very difficult...even if she says that she never complains..:rolleyes:

I'm very sure that it's a Russian. No offence to russians.

I have NO idea who this blind item is.

i can see it being vlada, i mean sasha and snejana (snej until recently) have worked alot moer than her. and i've heard difficult rumours.

and it could be irina, but i always thought she was photgraphers/designers bff. however compared to lily d, daria freja etc she has not had the amount of work.

i'm guessing at vlada..

I'm surprised so many people thought Vlada...she would've never came to my mind initially.

kezme...are you going with Irina?

I'm starting to become positive it is Vlada after hearing some more rumors. I think we all have bad days..

I'm surprised so many people thought Vlada...she would've never came to my mind initially.

kezme...are you going with Irina?

True.I was surprised too that so many people think it was Vlada.It´s not that she hasn´t got her bad days,but she wouldn´t come to my mind.

"semi-top-tier-but-not-really model "!!!

I think this description points out that the model is more than just a model or also popular for something else than modelling.
Vlada is an ordinary high fashion model since 3 or 4 years,and she´s not that popular.
Irina is also a singer,and she´s famous for her relationship with Kate and Pete.I could imagine that she was freaking out when someone was backbiting about Pete:unsure:.

Knightley,do you have a link to that blog?

^ I think you misunderstand the 'semi-top-tier-but-not-really model' thing...

it just means they are almost top tier but dont satisfy the criteria to be a fully fledged top tier model. :blush:

I think it means that they actually do more than model.

It says they are almost a top model but not really cause they have another field as well...is how I interpreted it.

I think it's meaning the way sethii is saying.

Vlada is for sure a top model....
but not well known at all outside of the fashion world.
So that's what I think they mean by top tier but not really....
A model who's known to everyone is true top tier, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they meant it as a semi-top-tier-but-not-really A model, there would be another word in there. As in 'a' indicating the model. English grammar would dictate through the conjunctions of the words it is saying 'who is very nearly a top model, but isn't because of the stunts she pulls'.

Look, great, Vlada is worshiped. Maybe she deserves it, but it isn't Irina - because Irina sets when she works and for who. Vlada isn't even being booked outside of shows because she has burnt some bridges. Whether you want to accept it or not, the answer is about 99% Vlada Roslyakova.

i think i saw a video of vlada crying because of her makeup or hair or whatever. it's somewhere here

I wish more fashion insiders would contribute in this thread .. :D

We need more Kezme44's and knighley's! He-he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"