Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Well-Known Member

I'm not buying it. This is a businesswoman who's previously launched successful brands. An oral agreement when you're dealing with millions at stake? She's just throwing The Body (who still calls her that??) and her controversial bf as scapegoat

2. magsaddict

magsaddict Active Member

i also find 'the body' name slightly odd to refer to an accomplished woman in her fifties who hasn't been a swimsuit model in literally decades. She uses it a lot in her personal branding so i guess she likes it?

Littleathquakes likes this.
  3. petit fours

petit fours Active Member

Those Models today... I remember those days when Andi Muise was active she was always so sweet with her fans and you could write private emails with her, even in the height of her career, always so humble and nice.
    And now? Stumbled upon these gem

4. EstefaniaAbaddon

EstefaniaAbaddon Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but this is entitlement. Celebrities don't have an obligation to answer to fans. They are human beings, just like anyone else. And just like anyone else, sometimes we get entangled with work, emotions, life, and answering a DM on social media is not a priority.

I always found some of those instagram fan pages really creepy. One thing is to moderate a page showcasing someone's work, another is to have these super extensive pages that comment, discuss and share every little step of someone's life (be it private or work).

5. billiejbob

billiejbob Active Member

100% agree. A lot of the fan pages for models (and celebrities in general) are really creepy and that post is definitely very creepy. If models engage with their fans on social media, fine...if they don't engage with their fans on social media, also fine. She doesn't owe anyone a private message or like or comment or anything. Who knows, this fan may have been overly excessive in constantly messaging her that Nadine may have felt uncomfortable engaging with her because it could open a whole can of worms.

MetroMelannie and Bitchin Camaro like this.
  6. magsaddict

magsaddict Active Member

Sooo unnerving! Nobody owes you their time just because you live vicariously through them. Let's call this what it is... there's a huge jump between being a fan or respecting a model or celeb's career and just being obsessive.

Bitchin Camaro, mepps and billiejbob like this.
  7. petit fours

petit fours Active Member

The thing is Nadine asked her for support. She created her first fanpage Tumblr for example. Engaged with her and then ghosted her. It is ok if you let the person know that you too busy to engage. We have all the same worth. Just be polite.

#927 petit fours, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    MetroMelannie, melissablu and modela like this.
  8. jorgepalomo

jorgepalomo Well-Known Member

She responded her in this post. And I agree with Estefania... this is creepy.

EstefaniaAbaddon likes this.
  9. EstefaniaAbaddon

EstefaniaAbaddon Well-Known Member

That girl needs to seek help, asap. That is a mental disorder.

zacatecas570 likes this.
  10. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Well-Known Member

What do you mean she asked for the girl's support? Did she reach out to her fanbase and say "someone make me a fan page"? And today's responses to online sites is the equivalent of receiving a letter back from a celebrity in the old days when fan mail was still alive. You'd be foolish to keep expecting response mails from celebrities. This girl is a Stan.

11. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

I also think this girl needs help, this is so creepy. Have you read / seen Misery? Well that didn't ended very well. :hardhead:

mikel likes this.
  12. Armani

Armani Moderator

Apparently Kendall Jenner will be revealing something personal tomorrow on Twitter.

13. cestmagique

cestmagique you set the scene

^so just f*cking say it and stop making it a promotional event. :rolleyes:

Zelda Zonk, apple and KateTheGreatest like this.
  14. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

I like them but I bet is going to be a "book" about how she "struggled" with "ansiety" or something. They are very predictable.

whippie likes this.
  15. apple

apple Well-Known Member

16. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Criiiinge! Who does that? So tacky and desperate.

Zposen and ghostwriter10549 like this.
  17. Sensation

Sensation V.I.P.

It was for acne treatment.

18. Armani

Armani Moderator

^ She's the new face of Proactiv.

19. Gabriel29

Gabriel29 Active Member

So in a world where women are sharing stories of sexual abuse, lack of access to education, unequal pay, domestic violence, seeking asylum from war in their countries etc...the highest paid "supermodel," caked in make up, is talking about how her most raw and personal struggle is acne while also announcing a million dollar deal with Proactiv!? How tone deaf is this girl?! There is no way she is actually using this cheap, basic skincare when she has millions and access to top dermatologist and expensive/high end treatments. This is so incredibly tacky and disrespectful on so many levels. I really hope it backfires. Brands need to start being weary of having this puppet be their face. This is like Pepsi 2.0 and a follow up to that tone deaf comment about "what ever the F those other girls do."

She should have just announced her new ambassadorship and left it at that. Is this family really that tight for money and attention that they need to resort to tactics like this?!

gunsnroses, sixtdaily, Nomar and 9 others like this.
  20. Armani

Armani Moderator

The comments on @popcravenews on Instagram’s post has me CRACKING UP.

1A2A9C16-8944-4B39-B514-72FD6529810C.jpeg 0DC68D18-65F9-4BB7-AB66-016BDA866C8C.jpeg FC1530D6-7CCD-4F91-8961-459A64BA3733.jpeg

sixtdaily and Nomar like this.