Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

i think i saw a video of vlada crying because of her makeup or hair or whatever. it's somewhere here

a korean documentary or something; a korean tFS member told us that Vlada AND Tanya were crying because of the pain caused by successive make-up applications/removals.

But wasn't vlada in a really cool vogue paris editorial recently? I seem to remember it was even named after her :unsure:

People need to give more specific stories about Vlada...cause this is pretty shocking.

What darling doll with such a sweet look seems to have it all? A great runway season behind her yielded fantastic campaigns and she's been caught by shutterbugs with nearly every girl in the industry appearing to be chums with everyone. However, this supposed beauty is one of the most ruthless girls in the biz and she'll stab you in the back the second you walk away. She tries to put on a facade she's fun and easy to work with, but she's certainly a diva in training.
It's not... anyone TERRIBLY new, but she hasn't been around for too long.
Source: Moi, for Omnis.

I'll try to put up a few more. And it isn't Vlada in this one or any to come cos I am sick of conversation of her taking over every thread.

Look, great, Vlada is worshiped. Maybe she deserves it, but it isn't Irina - because Irina sets when she works and for who. Vlada isn't even being booked outside of shows because she has burnt some bridges. Whether you want to accept it or not, the answer is about 99% Vlada Roslyakova.

Maybe you´re right that it´s Vlada,but reading the description I think it isn´t her.

Top photogs everywhere have refused to work with this tragic beauty after she threw a fit (Not to mention threw various items from the set) at those working with her on an edit a while back.

So,that means she hasn´t got much work the last time,because of her behaviour.But at the moment Vlada has more work than ever:
Spur Cover February 2008
Vogue Brazil Cover December 2007
Russian Hapaar´s Bazaar Cover December 2007
"La vien en rose" editorial Vogue Brazil dec 07
"Pardon my back" editorial january 2008
She´s also probably has a Lacoste camaign

She did not do THAT much fashion shows like other models last season.

To Irina:It´s probably not her,but she made a runway record in 2006 or 2007.
She also hasn´t got many work the last time,that´s quite unusual for her.
Maybe someone was discussing with her about Pete or Kate or something like that...:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but who shot those editorials, Hotaru? Top photogs is Klein, Meisel, Testino, etc, etc, and speaking of Meisel..

What underrated girl could've been a star if she hadn't had such an unpleasant encounter with Mr. Meisel? No one was really in the wrong, but the legendary photog can be a bit difficult and she didn't respond well to it: nearly ending up in tears during their shoots. He was unimpressed, she was unhappy, and when she almost landed a top-tier campaign after a stellar SS06 campaign, he vetoed her and chose someone else. Her career? It sure isn't bad, but it sure isn't great, and if Meisel had been behind her? She'd probably be just as A-List as her friends.
Source: Mooooooi.

Is that one about Siri?

I can't be Siri since one of the clues is that her show season got her some great campaigns. Siri's just in Costume National so far ..

Thanks for the new stories, knightley! :flower::woot:

Knightley,do you work in the fashion industry?You seem to know a lot about the behaviour of some models.How do you get those informations?
Can I have the link to that livejournal?I would like to write an e-mail to the writer to put an end to the discussion,because I am really curious:wink:.

Yes, but who shot those editorials, Hotaru? Top photogs is Klein, Meisel, Testino, etc, etc, and speaking of Meisel..

What underrated girl could've been a star if she hadn't had such an unpleasant encounter with Mr. Meisel? No one was really in the wrong, but the legendary photog can be a bit difficult and she didn't respond well to it: nearly ending up in tears during their shoots. He was unimpressed, she was unhappy, and when she almost landed a top-tier campaign after a stellar SS06 campaign, he vetoed her and chose someone else. Her career? It sure isn't bad, but it sure isn't great, and if Meisel had been behind her? She'd probably be just as A-List as her friends.
Source: Mooooooi.

I'm thinking Freja too, supposedly Meisel has a problem with her.

Well then is the Meisel one Natasha? I mean she hardly ever works with Meisel, then again she already is quite A-list.

OMG is the darling doll one Ali? I mean she was everywhere Calvin klein, Prada, Chloe and she has Chloe, CK and one other major campaign?
On the other hand it could be Maryna, I've heard she is really ambitious, and she has good campaigns this season and she was everywhere runway-wise and she seems to be friends with a lot of girls backstage.

This is so compelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja had Gucci for SS06 and I think her "incident" with Meisel was when she was just starting out, before that .. FW05, perhaps?

Yes, I think you are right. Does anyone seriously know what went wrong with Freja and Miesel, I think they would have made the perfect team!! :woot:

What darling doll with such a sweet look seems to have it all? A great runway season behind her yielded fantastic campaigns and she's been caught by shutterbugs with nearly every girl in the industry appearing to be chums with everyone. However, this supposed beauty is one of the most ruthless girls in the biz and she'll stab you in the back the second you walk away. She tries to put on a facade she's fun and easy to work with, but she's certainly a diva in training.
It's not... anyone TERRIBLY new, but she hasn't been around for too long.
Source: Moi, for Omnis.

Irina Kulikova? She could be too sweet to be true :lol: + she does great on runways and has done prada ads.

About the Meisel one: I think Natasha Poly is already A-list as can be, without being a supermodel. It's probably Freja.

It isn't Poly or Freja. :smile:

And no one has touched on the first girl. Or the second girl, ha!

As for working in the industry. Ahh... I have my sources and hookups who keep the fun gossip rolling, but don't look to me to bring in too personal of things. That isn't my jive.

apparently the answer to this:
Which semi-top-tier-but-not-really model will never reach the status of her model bffs because of a particular attitude problem she simply cannot suppress? Top photogs everywhere have refused to work with this tragic beauty after she threw a fit (Not to mention threw various items from the set) at those working with her on an edit a while back. No wonder her campaign work is always so-so even if she walks all the runways...

is Hye Park

As for the first girl, her great runway season was SS08 (her best yet) and while she didn't walk TONS UPON TONS she walked all the houses you'd expect for a girl finally exploding.

If you guess, I'll tell Kristina. :-*

Ah, is it Hye? Vlada's difficult to work with so I was banking on her. Almost too sensitive. But she's a nice girl, a little hypersensitive I hear. I can't really elaborate beyond that. :*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->