Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Extra hint on Meisel.

She shot a campaign with him in FW05 and while other girls in that campaign continued in the SS06 campaign, she was also dropped from that courtesy of Mr. Meisel.

If that doesn't give it away..

what about doutzen or inguna :huh:?

Model blind items are so much more fun that hollywood ones.

Opps! Sorry I should've looked a few pages back!
So it isn't Poly or Freja, eh? :lol:

I wish I could work in the fashion industry. I always wanted to know who is a diva/b*tch lol

You would be surprised who all is and isn't. Looks and interviews are VERY deceiving. Just cos someone looks nice does not mean they are or because they say sweet things. I have a lot of blind items I could post, but I think they violate policy cos they have to do with very specific things. :innocent:

Name the two girls involved in this.

What two girls USED to get along. At least well enough. They sure weren't friends, but you can find a few pictures of them together at the pushing of their young, handsome booker/agent at their agency. But then Girl #1 WAS seeing him and he helped give her a FANTASTIC season, probably to detract from the fact he cheated on her with Girl #2. Girl #1 immediately changed who represented her and her next season suffered in terms of appearance, but she landed her biggest deals yet. Girl #1 and Girl #2 are still not friends and their friends had to make decisions for a while before either one got over it. And this all happened between SS06 and FW06...

You guys can guess FOREVER on the two girls involved. That'll stay blind until someone else confirms it. It's always been my favorite piece of gossip. You'd be surprised how often that stuff happens.

And I Still Think the first one could be Suvi, I can totally see her as a back-staber even if I love her

Inguna kind of disappeared...

There was a rumor awhile back that on the last Dolce campaign Euguenia did with Meisel he was disappointed. This was the one that looked all futuristic and she was contorted...I remember they said how she delivered a lack-luster performance and ever since then he backed away from her...

22 members, MAN. This is huge. I guess my true calling is writing industry blind items, hahahaha. And again, not Doutzen. Swap the girls. Meisel shot her in SS06.

Wrong girl. :wink:

Oh no Inguna.. :doh: I hoped for Doutzen since she's so annoying, but Inguna is so sweet. No wonder she has faded.

About the frenemies, I'm totally clueless. Girl #2 sounds like Mariacarla.

And oh snap the campaign for SS06 launched another girl, who'll go unnamed, from being so-so, to being quite well known. It made all the difference. But that? You won't get out of me. :*

Knightley you are so sneaky!

But I'm confused, so the girl who had the issue with Meisel is Inguna?

^^^You should definitely!
Will you ever tell us who's the girl in story number 1? :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->