Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Okay so it applies to most of our model members, so go ahead and take it for which ever one you love most, but mine was for our a darling teen who embodies the word vogue.

ok i went shopping for only 2 hours and already 6 more pages have been added!!! :shock: man, you guys are nuts :lol: :flower:

anyways i'm so glad i guessed inguna right!!!

Here's a short one:

Which A-list model, who can afford to buy the things she models, has five notorious sticky fingers. She tends to think what she wore, or what other girls wore, ought to belong to her so she often just takes off with the items she wants without concern. Not only that, but she blames it on other models for things that have gone missing. ;-) Problem now, though? She steals from the other girls their personal belongings. What a klepto!

Stam really needs to become an actress, her private life is just too colorful not to be reported on by TMZ daily...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish tfs would modify its rules for this thread only....i have some major dirt in that department

How bout you post it anyway and the ones who are lucky enough to be here can read it before it's deleted.

off topic, but Bryanboy, the model you want ID'ed on the LJ link you just posted is Santiago Montero. :flower:

I went out for the day and this thread goes wild!!:shock:

Knightley, I love your avatar. Completely agree with you!:wink:

*apologies to Alyona fans*

Here's a short one:

Which A-list model, who can afford to buy the things she models, has five notorious sticky fingers. She tends to think what she wore, or what other girls wore, ought to belong to her so she often just takes off with the items she wants without concern. Not only that, but she blames it on other models for things that have gone missing. ;-) Problem now, though? She steals from the other girls their personal belongings. What a klepto!
OMG its stam! :lol:

you even said it a couple of pages ago it was stam! :P

Hey, Dyelle. Kindred spirit, holla.

I will not be changing this avatar for a while. VIVA LA RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE THIBAULT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->