Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^This is why I dislike Stam very very much! :furious:

karma is a b**ch. every bad deed she does something will pop up on her face.

JessicaSta_Cochr_12524934_600.jpg

teamsugar

literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ She has such bad skin O_O;;
Just goes to show that if you that anyone with the right look can be a model :P

^^I hope you're right. :smile:

ETA: I didn't see the picture you posted, but that is so true. She has the worst skin I have seen on a model. :lol:

haha...that would get me in serious trouble with the tfs policy but some are just hillarious:shock::lol:

Same. I have some really brutal things, but I'd rather still be allowed on this site. TFS policy is designed to protect not just the models, but younger members as well, so. :heart:

I always support bitching about the Stam (like taben calls her :rofl: )
but that's pretty offtopic

I think Jessica Stam is the Lindsay Lohan of the modeling world

but anyways, the other blind items that are inaproprite can be exclusive to the new blog :D

Sorta like Paris Hilton too, just not as ugly or trashy...:ninja:

So where's this new blog? Sounds interesting...:shifty:

Same. I have some really brutal things, but I'd rather still be allowed on this site. TFS policy is designed to protect not just the models, but younger members as well, so. :heart:
i know but i wish there was a way around it...stories about stam, aggy, and lily would be just a click away

I'd love to hear some gossip about Lily D, I don't know why but when I think Gemma, Lily and Agyness I think mean girls, like they do evil stuff backstage, like make fun of the lesser models.

I'd love to hear some gossip about Lily D, I don't know why but when I think Gemma, Lily and Agyness I think mean girls, like they do evil stuff backstage, like make fun of the lesser models.
:shock: well they shouldnt since the new girls are all much more classically beautiful than THEM :P

The Plastics, but a model version?:D
the plastics are actually prettier than them imo :ninja: at least they dont have huge forheads and eyes that are so wide , I guess Lily is the better looking outta them tho.. at elast she is somewhat classically appealing :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->