Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

the plastics are actually prettier than them imo :ninja: at least they dont have huge forheads and eyes that are so wide , I guess Lily is the better looking outta them tho.. at elast she is somewhat classically appealing :shock:

Loved Rachel McAdams in that movie!!:lol: But you know, Gemma can probably pass for Amanda Seyfried's character! They kinda look alike:wink:

Masha is a darling. No one has ever had a bad thing to say about her, so people hatin' on her can just step off.

Also re: blog cos I have had some pm's about it. It is nowhere as of now because I don't want to host on blogspot or wordpress, but we don't have a domain to sidelong host us. And here is knightley gossip, I had my cc's confiscated by my oppressive parents (even though I am a legal adult and able to drink - they pay for them :( ) because I got trigger happy at Saks and the bill was, um, ridic, so the blog MIGHT be a little time delayed.

i know for a fact that vlada is an elfin so there.
I was talking about the fabulous Masha T :heart::heart::heart:

Masha is a darling. No one has ever had a bad thing to say about her, so people hatin' on her can just step off.
Aww I love Masha. I just like giving her a hard time lol

And here is knightley gossip, I had my cc's confiscated by my oppressive parents (even though I am a legal adult and able to drink - they pay for them :( ) because I got trigger happy at Saks and the bill was, um, ridic, so the blog MIGHT be a little time delayed.
I can pay for the domain! lol Or you can put a Paypal donation button and we can all pitch in :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Masha slapped Kim Noorda in the face. Kim Noorda dropped her croissant and Jessica Stam picked it up and ate it and stole Olivier Theyskens wig and then Olivier Theyskens kicked Agyness Deyn in the face and Agyness robbed Gisele's house.

I enjoyed that. :rofl:

That is great to hear. :wub: It's nice to know that some models in the business are still sweet and down to earth. :smile:

Does anyone have any nice model gossip?

Last edited by a moderator:
masha t and tanya d are the two models that you can pretty much guess are the sweetest girls.

Apparently Masha slapped Kim Noorda in the face. Kim Noorda dropped her croissant and Jessica Stam picked it up and ate it and stole Olivier Theyskens wig and then Olivier Theyskens kicked Agyness Deyn in the face and Agyness robbed Gisele's house.

I enjoyed that. :rofl:

:lol: You just made my day!!!

:lol:...that about sums it up...

Did I even mention that Kim Noorda was in tears after all of this. :cry:

I heard there were rumors concerning Kim and Karl Lagerfeld. :huh: Did he say something mean to her? Anyone want to point me in the right direction?:wink:

Well Karl Lagerfeld punched Wilma Wakker in the face, so Kim wasn't too happy about that so she strangled him with his tie, suprisingly enough, Stam didn't even join in on this one. Though Daria gave Karl a lending hand and took away Kim's croissant.

Like I stated previously,
I can pay for the domain for the model site! lol Or you can put a Paypal donation button and we can all pitch in :D

lol @ masha tylenol
ikr. I always think that's her last name xD

I'm actually surprised by Caroline's success but...American Vogue stuck by her.

because Trentini 's look epitomises what american women personifies [just don't let her speak -- her accent gives it away]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->