Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

thanks glassangel, i really should not talk about it:innocent:

No we can't push it on here but I read the same blind items as you did :innocent:. I think at this point though...Stam has grown up a lot...and grown past certain issues...

Initially though...like many models...she was plucked from a small town in the middle of nowhere and thrust into this world of excess, with a lot of instant success to boot. I think she got a little too wrapped up but thankfully was able to come out of it...^_^...her career has never been better.

I wouldn't use statistics if you don't know where they are coming from. It was installed for a reason. I am not familiar with stories about smoking on airplanes, but it is done for a reason. Smoking in the cabin is rude to others and second hand smoke is an issue. Smoking in the bathroom can pose a hazard. I wouldn't want smoke being blown in my face on a 10 hour flight. :smile:

Hey, I didn't use any statistics. I just said that most likely nothing has changed since smoking on the airplane was banned. True, it is uncomfortable to other passangers to walk into the cabin after someone who'd been smoking there, but the smokers do that because they don't have other choice. I mean if there still were the smoking seats in the plane, which the smokers could accomodate as there were time before, nobody would smoke in the cabins.

And, as to the reasons behind certain new rules being introduced, many of the are just bizarre. Take a ban on using cellphones on board, for example. Like it can bring any danger...

There are ALWAYS cameras back stage. Also if you watch fashion TV or model TV they always interview the models, especially the opening and closing models, and ask them what they think about the clothes and the aesthetic.

But, we don't know for sure if she said it to the camera. I think not, cause otherwise it would be mentioned in the original post as this is an important detail.

stam certainly has issues but i can't say that she's in the same cathegory as freja, milagros, etc...she's a much nicer person

How do you all this stuff, Kezme? Do you work in the fashion industry? I feel like I'm missing something :unsure:

But, we don't know for sure if she said it to the camera. I think not, cause otherwise it would be mentioned in the original post as this is an important detail.

No, but I'm saying it would be a very silly thing to say in that kind of environment, it doesn't matter if she's backstage, it doesn't mean that it won't by heard by people documenting the event. It's just best to be quiet if you have nothing good to say and do what you're paid to do, sell the product. It's not just a case of looking pretty, if you listen to people like Gemma Ward they're always well informed about the product and can talk about the colour palette and materials to journalists. Designers love models who are invested in their product especially for larger shows. If language is a problem then only communicating essential information might be the best tactic to avoid misunderstandings.

If this story is true about this girl and what she said, perhaps in her part she has lack of experience?

Sometimes it's not knowing that environment that can make a person feel confused and lost. Someone who is experienced in that field with knowledge should have given her some pointers. Or, perhaps she really is that ignorant and can care less what top designers think....

How do you all this stuff, Kezme? Do you work in the fashion industry? I feel like I'm missing something :unsure:

Well, I would assume he works in the fashion industry. Kezme went to a lot of the shows during NYFW and posted pictures in supporting cast threads including some of him (face blocked out :lol: ) with some of the models he met :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the stuff on Stam was written in Page Six too...

But Stam is from a farm ! She has to be down to earth and humble.. I am not beIng steroptypical or mean it in an offensive way but she also said she wasnt the msot popular girl in highschool...... so she has to have some groundness to her.. on another note I am starting to lsot some respect for her because she always shwos at events and is seen a lot on the aprty and celebrity curcuit.. she deffinitely isnt low key..and paris hilton jsut ruiend it for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
freja, attitude problems. sad to see some of those girls start out as nice individuals and turn around completely

is this perhaps why the new girl, Meghan C been agressively pumped in the forefront? not confirming anything but one might think otherwise... :shifty:

lol ...and that too was takened out of context. btw it was 10k
oooh, i knew i was close:D

a lot of the girls have really sketchy "friends" in the industry. you see all these 40-50 year old photographers and other fashion people hanging out with 17 year old models and you think "what would a 50 year old man want from a teenage girl" and then you would see them at an afterparty sitting in their laps:rolleyes:.
it's their lifestyle....guys are constantly fighting to get a chance to talk to them, they are told they are beautiful 50 times a day, they go to the best afterparties, spend their weeks in st tropez, ibiza, have gross rich men trying to get them to bed (jagger and marija vujovic springs to mind) etc so it's no wonder they will ultimately develop "i'm the sh*t" attitude

a lot of the girls have really sketchy "friends" in the industry. you see all these 40-50 year old photographers and other fashion people hanging out with 17 year old models and you think "what would a 50 year old man want from a teenage girl" and then you would see them at an afterparty sitting in their laps:rolleyes:.
it's their lifestyle....guys are constantly fighting to get a chance to talk to them, they are told they are beautiful 50 times a day, they go to the best afterparties, spend their weeks in st tropez, ibiza, have gross rich men trying to get them to bed (jagger and marija vujovic springs to mind) etc so it's no wonder they will ultimately develop "i'm the sh*t" attitude
If they met my friends they'd get a biiiig reality check :lol: Mainly high fashion mdoels thoguh.. friends all say hot body but ugly face.. they love commercial models which is really sad :shock:

Marija was engaged to some guy from Yugoslavia at one point. I think a childhood sweetheart...I guess that was called off awhile ago...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->